uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

pinkside

well, I just requested 50€ and they will pay me 40€ if they do.
But they sent me an email regarding that they might cancel my payment.
I don't receive almost any DMCA, I am in this business since 2011 and worked with many filehost without any problems but this uploaded is ridicilious, They don't even want to pay that small amount 40€. What a lame? I will update you guys if they pay me or not here.

FreddieMercury

They will not pay you, be sure. They act right now like rapidshare do that the last 2 month before they stop the service, grab as much as they can, then stop the service. UL is DEAD!

barlas55

well, I just requested 50€ and they will pay me 40€ if they do.
But they sent me an email regarding that they might cancel my payment.
I don't receive almost any DMCA, I am in this business since 2011 and worked with many filehost without any problems but this uploaded is ridicilious, They don't even want to pay that small amount 40€. What a lame? I will update you guys if they pay me or not here.
they asked you about proofs or what message? can you post it here?

pinkside

Agree!
They always pay
There must be something wrong
Break the rules or bla bla
If they dont pay , show the proof here

There is nothing wrong, They seem willing to pay. They requested me to confirm my WME purse number via email and I confirmed. That is it. They will pay I hope.

Memsookh

The worst payment schedule ever, webmoney should be payed more often not just once a month or two.....
I think uploaded is dying and it's just waiting for the last nail on the coffin.

trickerfinder

The worst payment schedule ever, webmoney should be payed more often not just once a month or two.....
I think uploaded is dying and it's just waiting for the last nail on the coffin.
You are right
they have to pay until the end of this month for the 2nd time, they must
if they dont they will loose customers
webmoney payments really su... s
they have to solve it
and also next month they will not pay, dont forget
i think they will pay 28th or 30th
they love making us wait

barlas55

I noticed that their second payment wave (in the end of the month) is much more faster than 1-st. I remember they paid me next day after checking payout request. In this month I requested one of my payments 2019-09-18 and 2019-09-20 they checked it and today paid.

BuckMaster

they suspend my account over 5 years of using this host.
for 5 years I uploaded the same type of files and now they suspend my account..what a shame. :(
I email them but they don't answer.

BuckMaster

Nope I don't get any complain at all. :(
I never cheat in my life and I never have any account suspended before on any other host.

BuckMaster

"This account has been permanently suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions"
just this message. still they don't reply to me.
I don't know what I've done wrong...I upload the same kind of files for 5 years...very wired. :(

PS:
if any official support can help me the alias ID is:
ID: 3318147
username: cipry

Top Bottom