uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have 4 years uploaded.net, they always end of the year, between November and December made only two payments, because they go on vacation, then they return to pay half or ending January of the new year, people always in this forum does the same scandal, because if they think it is scam, they have not stopped working with them? instead of complaining every year in the same dates

I have 4 years uploaded.net, they always end of the year, between November and December made only two payments, because they go on vacation, then they return to pay half or ending January of the new year, people always in this forum does the same scandal, because if they think it is scam, they have not stopped working with them? instead of complaining every year in the same dates

Are you kidding, Its already been nearly a month, its was october and not November, So they go to holidays at the start of october, then soon they may take 6 months as holidays and 6 as working.

Fu)(ing thats not the reason, i firmly believe that they are gone, No btc nothing since a month and we have nearly two months for christmas, that doesn't make sense, does it.

They are gone.

Are you kidding, Its already been nearly a month, its was october and not November, So they go to holidays at the start of october, then soon they may take 6 months as holidays and 6 as working.

Fu)(ing thats not the reason, i firmly believe that they are gone, No btc nothing since a month and we have nearly two months for christmas, that doesn't make sense, does it.

They are gone.

They will return to pay twice more have always done the same, and it was worse earlier when there was btc, its TOS says clear 30 working days, and have not yet passed, stop mourn that they pay certain you are again saying thanks

It's not really news that BTC isn't available. It's always like that. It's there only for a few days and it's gone again. I also think that reason WBB gave for banning them is stupid, they do need to pay servers and plus make money, that's entire purpose of having file host... MAKING MONEY, I would probably do the same thing UL did to be honest.
I do not post on WBB anyways for a very long time, it's a waste.

It's not really news that BTC isn't available. It's always like that. It's there only for a few days and it's gone again. I also think that reason WBB gave for banning them is stupid, they do need to pay servers and plus make money, that's entire purpose of having file host... MAKING MONEY, I would probably do the same thing UL did to be honest.

Its never been this long as far as my experience go, No BTC,WME, nothing since month................ No news, Now No WBB

They are done....

Its never been this long as far as my experience go, No BTC,WME, nothing since month................ No news, Now No WBB

They are done....

They aren't. This is not first time wbb banned UL. I am using UL more than 3 years and they had even longer payout periods. Every damn time UL does not pay on time bunch of people start fainting.

They are done....

They aren't. This is not first time wbb banned UL. I am using UL more than 3 years and they had even longer payout periods. Every damn time UL does not pay on time bunch of people start fainting.

so is provided for these dates, gacen the same, long payments when approaching the last quarter of the year and to respond to stubborn that says it is not yet Christmas, they have always done the same up to 30 days work, plus you cry for no btc, they buy the btc by bank transfer, do not forget, and transfer payments bancari uploade are the slowest.

so is provided for these dates, gacen the same, long payments when approaching the last quarter of the year and to respond to stubborn that says it is not yet Christmas, they have always done the same up to 30 days work, plus you cry for no btc, they buy the btc by bank transfer, do not forget, and transfer payments bancari uploade are the slowest.

What the fuck are you talking about.... I barely understood half of it.

Uploaded.net Support <english@uploaded.net>

to me
Dear customer,

if you request a payout and receive the error message: "Temporarily not available", the payout method is currently not available because the quota is exhausted.
Please try again later or choose another payout method.
We want to apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding,

with best regards

Support Department
uploaded.net