uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
they said to pay me on 2016-07-26 but actually they didn't pay and i've been waiting for my money since that day. i sent them an e-mail and they told me that they paid but there isn't any money in my account.​

I have a problem: Uploaded send me requested payment via wme, but wm reject payment regarding some new rules (my county isnt in EU, but still is in Europe :D ). Now on ul.net there is paid status, but on wm there is no money. What should I do, is anyone had this kind a problem? Is there any solution? WM recommendation is that ask ul.net to add wmz to their payment option.

I have a problem: Uploaded send me requested payment via wme, but wm reject payment regarding some new rules (my county isnt in EU, but still is in Europe :D ). Now on ul.net there is paid status, but on wm there is no money. What should I do, is anyone had this kind a problem? Is there any solution? WM recommendation is that ask ul.net to add wmz to their payment option.

I had the same problem some month ago. The only solution is to ask uploaded.net to cancel your payout and to add the money back to your balance. After that you should choose an other payout option. Just forget wme. Uploaded will never switch to wmz and you will not be able to receive wme to your account. No chance.

what is this new rule about wme and when did they implement it?

@yowhitemom

Thanks mate. I was thinking to ask ul.net just to add wmz as option, not to switch for wme, but you're right. Ill try to ask them can they return money to my ul account. In your case, did they refund?

@tacticsshow

find at wm wiki : requirements for WME Purse holders (i cant post links)

Last edited:
@yowhitemom

Thanks mate. I was thinking to ask ul.net just to add wmz as option, not to switch for wme, but you're right. Ill try to ask them can they return money to my ul account. In your case, did they refund?

@tacticsshow

find at wm wiki : requirements for WME Purse holders (i cant post links)

Yes sure! In my case refund was added back to my uploaded.net balance only 1 day after request. They know about that new stupid wme rule and how to handle that problem. Your money is on the webmoney wallet of uploaded now and waiting to be refunded to you. You will not be the first one who needs to move the money back to the balance after webmoney rejected a fund acception. But you have to send an email to uploaded support and to tell them about this problem.

Yes, I already send a ticket to their support. Just in case, i write wme number too :D Thanks man, this was really helpful to me.

Next goal: learn more about bitcoin :D :D

Last edited:
i change my payment to bitcoin
and they just keep send me mail and ask me to verify mail
how to verify... still no payment BTC today

they keep type me this

In order to process your payout request, we kindly ask you to verify your payout email address.

how to fix this

Last edited:
Back