uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi to all

I made my first payout request from my Account and this process in holding..what kind of proof should I send to uploaded to accept the payment as I wana use bitcoin?

You mostly set the bitcoin payout via a different email than the one set in your uploaded account ... you will find that uploaded sent you an email "Dear Affiliate Partner, we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your......" reply to that email saying something like that "I confirm that I requested to get my bitcoin payout via this email: --------@-------- " ... you must mention the payout email in your reply ... I did that & got my payout in less than an hour

thanks for ur answer but I already reply email that you said with this words....

Hi
First I appreciate from your effort and your works...

This is my account and this payment request done by me not some hackers ...This is my first payment and I choose bitcoin for my payment request for now and for always...I also activate two factor system for security of my account and my payment request...

BEST REGARDS

My email in bitcoin request is same with uploaded mail and I activated two factor too..consider this fact that I doing my first payout in uploaded,,,now Im waiting for email answer....

thanks for ur answer but I already reply email that you said with this words....

Hi
First I appreciate from your effort and your works...

This is my account and this payment request done by me not some hackers ...This is my first payment and I choose bitcoin for my payment request for now and for always...I also activate two factor system for security of my account and my payment request...

BEST REGARDS

My email in bitcoin request is same with uploaded mail and I activated two factor too..consider this fact that I doing my first payout in uploaded,,,now Im waiting for email answer....

hello, I was sent the same email, and not just to change the email for bitcoin, is to verify that you have published your download links in forums or have your own website, so please send links your site or forums where you have published these download links, in addition to notify you that your account has not been hacked, because but you do cncelran your payment, you have 7 days to envir links with screenshots of your site, I did so, and the next day I paid

hello, someone happened to him? last week uploaded.net mailing me an email asking me to confirm them it was I who had requested the pgo in btc, and have never changed the email to request payment, also send catch and link my site, and I paid on Monday but on Tuesday requesting a new payment, I resent the email asking the same thing, which does not make sense to me, someone else has happened?

yesterday i had 30E in my affiliate balance ,unless i was sleepwalking or working in sleep,even so, no premium extension or something,somebody shaved me 30e, now i have 0.90 cents,:wave:

Hi to all

I post a few days ago about my first payout in uploaded as I request in BTC with my uploaded email and some friend here favored me and guide me with that..But Its been 4 days from my rrequest and still my request in hold situation...In this interval I recieve 2 email from uploaded that every 2 time be answered by me....First uploaded email have this content that they spotted some irregularities within my account due maybe by these 2 reason : @1:different bankaccount or WM ID and @2: obscurities about advertising....Also they asked me for some screenshot or links to my advertising site ...So I answered that this request done by me ...The next day I recieved another email with this content:{{{{{In order to process your payout request, we kindly ask you to verify your payout email address.}}}

So I answered again and mentioned that If the email of my BTC request must be changed so I gave them another email different from my uploaded account and also 5 screenshot for proof that Where I shared my uploaded link....

So ITs 2 days that I have no email from uploaded maybe because of end of week BUT I wonder how difficult recieving money from uploaded and What I must do for my request for paying????

Excuse me for my long comment and also maybe about my language as my language isn't ENGLISH

THANKS everybody

Hi to all

I post a few days ago about my first payout in uploaded as I request in BTC with my uploaded email and some friend here favored me and guide me with that..But Its been 4 days from my rrequest and still my request in hold situation...In this interval I recieve 2 email from uploaded that every 2 time be answered by me....First uploaded email have this content that they spotted some irregularities within my account due maybe by these 2 reason : @1:different bankaccount or WM ID and @2: obscurities about advertising....Also they asked me for some screenshot or links to my advertising site ...So I answered that this request done by me ...The next day I recieved another email with this content:{{{{{In order to process your payout request, we kindly ask you to verify your payout email address.}}}

So I answered again and mentioned that If the email of my BTC request must be changed so I gave them another email different from my uploaded account and also 5 screenshot for proof that Where I shared my uploaded link....

So ITs 2 days that I have no email from uploaded maybe because of end of week BUT I wonder how difficult recieving money from uploaded and What I must do for my request for paying????

Excuse me for my long comment and also maybe about my language as my language isn't ENGLISH

THANKS everybody

hello you had explained before, is more email tells you:

reply to the message that you enviarion them, like this:
send, catches website or forum where you have published the links uploaded.net download your account, send capture your account, your ID uploaded.net not the alias, email Tuy confirm that should be the same with that these registered uploaded.

as I said before I did and unblocked my payment and I paid the day Monday, but on Tuesday another payment request again send the same email asking the same things, so I returned to send

Back