uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
They were banned completely from avax and they should be banned from all forums as they became the shittiest hos ever, 4k+ dls (files all over 101 MB) and only €0.3 !!?? their ban is long overdue.
So why you still working with them and watching this thread ?

1- I don't work with them anymore, who said those dls are new from yesterday or today ?
2- When I said "4k+ dls (files all over 101 MB) and only €0.3 !!??" I was talking about a year ago when I stopped using them, in reality they started to suck since March 2013, but hteir top levels were last year in December 2013
3- I don't watch this thread intentionnally, I just receive an email notification of new replies to this thread because I turned it on 3 years ago and didn't turn it off, and when I see an interesting one I comment on it
4- It is none of your business what I do, you talk like you work for Uploaded and try to defend them but there is nothing to defend.
5- I give my advice and opinion and those who wish to follow it or don't are free, I am frocing no one to read me or to stay or leave Uploaded.

I see many people asking for an alternative to Uploaded, so clearly they want out because something is wrong with Uploaded, and if they are banned from big forums maybe they will reconsider their actions like they did in July 2012.

So why you still working with them and watching this thread ?

1- I don't work with them anymore, who said those dls are new from yesterday or today ?
2- When I said "4k+ dls (files all over 101 MB) and only €0.3 !!??" I was talking about a year ago when I stopped using them, in reality they started to suck since March 2013, but hteir top levels were last year in December 2013
3- I don't watch this thread intentionnally, I just receive an email notification of new replies to this thread because I turned it on 3 years ago and didn't turn it off, and when I see an interesting one I comment on it
4- It is none of your business what I do, you talk like you work for Uploaded and try to defend them but there is nothing to defend.
5- I give my advice and opinion and those who wish to follow it or don't are free, I am frocing no one to read me or to stay or leave Uploaded.

I see many people asking for an alternative to Uploaded, so clearly they want out because something is wrong with Uploaded, and if they are banned from big forums maybe they will reconsider their actions like they did in July 2012.
I work with not for Uploaded, it's a big difference, also I'm not trying to defend no one, it's just opinion.
I have asked because in your previous post it hadn't be clearly stated when was that bad period with UL.
Every host have ups and downs, there is no exceptions.
To be realistic, UL isn't the best but it's not even the worst filehost.
At least they are stable for many years and they always pays.
Anyway, good luck with chosen filehost ;)

Last edited:
Uploaded is a big fucking joke on the earth , working with other host and with the same rhythm and the same
content I got x5 what I got with uploaded .
Uploaded fuck you and fuck the years I spend it on your shity host !

hi, i try some files reupload in uploaded files uploading failed i change files name but again uploading fail i think if ul delt some files they not allow reupload
When the file is deleted by UL with DMCA reason, automatically is blacklisted-blocked permanently for re-up.
Only way to bypass this restriction it's to change hash data of file. Use different level for compressing file or ad some text notes in rar archive to get new file size. Then simply upload it.

Back