uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Last edited:
they never send coupon code to email, just notification to your email

But if they sent the coupon it should show in my account right
uploaded.net Nothings there
account is working fine.I changed the password as well.I contacted UL.Hopefully they will credit me my money back.

Or someone who hacked into your acct deleted the voucher code after copying it. thus you will not see the voucher code anymore.

But if they sent the coupon it should show in my account right
uploaded.net Nothings there
account is working fine.I changed the password as well.I contacted UL.Hopefully they will credit me my money back.

Or someone who hacked into your acct deleted the voucher code after copying it. thus you will not see the voucher code anymore.

Damn.Then I guess money gone like dust.. Or will they fix it?

@Dj.IcE: The same on me and I dont understand wtf goin' on :|
Actually I dont think my account was hacked or 3rd-party thing or somehow similar to...

I didn't request payout and my earnings were requested via Bitcoin, not by me. It's so weird :| :|

ANd how have u contacted Uploaded???? What's their contact email??? Thank u

Last edited:
@Dj.IcE: The same on me and I dont understand wtf goin' on :|
Actually I dont think my account was hacked or 3rd-party thing or somehow similar to...

I didn't request payout and my earnings were requested via Bitcoin, not by me. It's so weird :| :|

ANd how have u contacted Uploaded???? What's their contact email??? Thank u
are you using zoom to upload?

@BRUTO:
Yes. Right.
Ive been using ZOOM for both Uploadable and Uploaded accounts.
I use encryption-password for ZOOM.
Any solution for me plsss???

Last edited:
I made my request, For Bitcoin, so far so right, only who has more than 15 hours, and was never in my wallet, the bit4coin comes this message in my email. The bitcoin transfer Has been processed and xxxx BTC Has Been Transferred to your bitcoin wallet address

Last edited:
@BRUTO:
Yes. Right.
Zoom use remote upload therefore need your username and password to login this website.
Encryption pasword of zoom just is ZERO, lie some stupid guys.

@BRUTO:
Yes. Right.
Zoom use remote upload therefore need your username and password to login this website.
Encryption pasword of zoom just is ZERO, lie some stupid guys.

R u sure its due to ZOOM 'cause I've been using ZOOM for years.
And r u using FTP to upload to Uploaded???

@Dj.IcE: Are u using ZOOM as well??

Last edited:
Hey guys

I contacted UPLOADED via phone. Prior to it, I changed my password and stop using ZOOM, even no upload of anything today. I've got money back after contacting them and now it's charged via Bitcoin again. And of course, not by me. It's so weird + absurd.
I cant understand what the hell goin' on :| :|

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO RIGHT NOW?????

Last edited:
Hi i requested payout for the first time by bank transfer on ul, it's became paid since tuesday but today still have nothing on my bank account.
How many days must i wait ?

Hi i requested payout for the first time by bank transfer on ul, it's became paid since tuesday but today still have nothing on my bank account.
How many days must i wait ?

Never ever!

Amazing, Coupons payouts within 24 hours. 27.01.15 request 28.01.15 received. Yesterday I agian payout request today received.
So 2 payouts within 48 hours :dan:
Thanks UL ;)

No i didn't know because i used webmoney usually, first time i used bank transfer thanks for the info
@groover1 nothing for me today then surely tomorrow

edit : payment received today :dan:

Last edited:
Back