uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have 3-5 euro per day.
publish for 4 days
sales until the present, but with each passing day more and more races., is it to be?
say you can safely earn 1-2 thousands! euros to this board making

Depend of material and parallel post on another top sites, may be you will earn 1-2k euros...

oh yes, the content is important, I still need to increase the mass of links, a good board avaxhome better boerz

Dear Customer,

Due to copyright violations, reported by copyright owners and / or their representatives, our
compliance department had to remove a large number of files from your account,.

Please note that in becoming aware of legal violations, we are subject to due diligence
obligation.

Due to the high frequency of reported copyright notifications and evaluation of our compliance
department, we regret to inform you that - according to our Terms and Conditions - your account
with ID xxxxxx, will be deactivated in 14 days.

You may object to this extraordinary notice of cancellation and create back up copies of your
files. After expiry of the time-limit, your account will be irrevocably blocked.

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Hauptstrasse 24
8832 Wollerau
Switzerland

uploaded.net - Press
Hope this is not a new trend

Dear Customer,

Due to copyright violations, reported by copyright owners and / or their representatives, our
compliance department had to remove a large number of files from your account,.

Please note that in becoming aware of legal violations, we are subject to due diligence
obligation.

Due to the high frequency of reported copyright notifications and evaluation of our compliance
department, we regret to inform you that - according to our Terms and Conditions - your account
with ID xxxxxx, will be deactivated in 14 days.

You may object to this extraordinary notice of cancellation and create back up copies of your
files. After expiry of the time-limit, your account will be irrevocably blocked.

Support Department
uploaded.net