uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Is anybody else getting the error "User and password do not match" when trying to login? Was my account hacked? I tried resetting password and entering my user id or email and I got a "Bitte pr�fen Sie ihr eMail-Postfach" message. I have 200+ euros of checked payment request and I am very much worried now I might not receive my money anymore. Can somebody help me out?
Same situation here, maybe that's how their ban system works ?

Is anybody else getting the error "User and password do not match" when trying to login? Was my account hacked? I tried resetting password and entering my user id or email and I got a "Bitte pr�fen Sie ihr eMail-Postfach" message. I have 200+ euros of checked payment request and I am very much worried now I might not receive my money anymore. Can somebody help me out?

Sadly my friend it appears your account has been hacked, the hacker also changed the associated email to the account.
I suggest you give them a call if you can. may account was once hacked and I almost lost €700, but they could get it back and recredited to my account, also I think they will block your account for one week during the investigation, which was the standard procedure back in 2010. One more thing, they will ask you for the last files you uploaded (it will be good to tell them about files uploaded but not yet shared, that will show you are the true owner of the account), when did you create the account (having the original mail they sent when you signed up will help a lot).
For the money I wouldn't worry so much, they didn't release any payments yet and I think they will start paying at best next week.

Good luck.

Oh my god. I dont understand how my account got hacked. I keep everything secure. I dont post my user id anywhere. I just also reinstalled OS on my computer and then installed an antivirus software. I am also very cautious about software i install in my pc to avoid malwares, so I dont know how this hacker got my password or in someway go access to my browser cookies or something like that.

Last edited:
i dont actually care much for the shaving, they've always did , important for me is they keep paying every ~20 days just like the past year . last two payments was horrible , took more than 40 days.

Sadly my friend it appears your account has been hacked, the hacker also changed the associated email to the account.
I suggest you give them a call if you can. may account was once hacked and I almost lost €700, but they could get it back and recredited to my account, also I think they will block your account for one week during the investigation, which was the standard procedure back in 2010. One more thing, they will ask you for the last files you uploaded (it will be good to tell them about files uploaded but not yet shared, that will show you are the true owner of the account), when did you create the account (having the original mail they sent when you signed up will help a lot).
For the money I wouldn't worry so much, they didn't release any payments yet and I think they will start paying at best next week.

Good luck.

Oh my god. I dont understand how my account got hacked. I keep everything secure. I dont post my user id anywhere. I just also reinstalled OS on my computer and then installed an antivirus software. I am also very cautious about software i install in my pc to avoid malwares, so I dont know how this hacker got my password or in someway go access to my browser cookies or something like that.

Did you use rapidleach sites for upload your files ? if yes be sure you are not protected :x:

Did you use rapidleach sites for upload your files ? if yes be sure you are not protected :x:

No. I am using RDP. I upload using filezilla. I just called them at their US toll free number and the gentleman I spoke with said my account was not hacked. He said my details are intact, no changes in email address or password and that my pending payment is still there. He said everything is fine on his end and does not know why I can't log in. He added that he cannot give me further info and that the email I sent to them earlier will be replied to by their management as soon as possible.

Last edited:

No. I am using RDP. I upload using filezilla. I just called them at their US toll free number and the gentleman I spoke with said my account was not hacked. He said my details are intact, no changes in email address or password and that my pending payment is still there. He said everything is fine on his end and does not know why I can't log in. He added that he cannot give me further info and that the email I sent to them earlier will be replied to by their management as soon as possible.

OK , Try deleting your cookies or change your browser , use google chrome .

No, the browser is not the issue why I cant log in. But thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

It may seem stupid, but about six months ago my brother couldn't connect to his facebook or any other account he had, turned out it was a keyboard poblem one of the letters was broken and it wasn't typed in the password, so it was not recognised. Try typing your pass in a blocnote and copying it, you will know then if it's ikeyboard related or not.
Also everyday for some hours in FTP this same problem happens, then all is fine, although on site it never happened to me and I was not disconnected.

It may seem stupid, but about six months ago my brother couldn't connect to his facebook or any other account he had, turned out it was a keyboard poblem one of the letters was broken and it wasn't typed in the password, so it was not recognised. Try typing your pass in a blocnote and copying it, you will know then if it's ikeyboard related or not.
Also everyday for some hours in FTP this same problem happens, then all is fine, although on site it never happened to me and I was not disconnected.

I don't type my passwords. I copy them from a protected text file stored in my PC. I also noticed I cannot connect to FTP, and I'm not getting the "blocked" thing error but an "invalid user/pass" error in Filezilla, so this is not the usual uploaded FTP downtime

I don't type my passwords. I copy them from a protected text file stored in my PC. I also noticed I cannot connect to FTP, and I'm not getting the "blocked" thing error but an "invalid user/pass" error in Filezilla, so this is not the usual uploaded FTP downtime

Try another PC. Or you can just wait for an answer from support by mail, or try calling them again.

Most here can't know if they are shaving orders/rebills, are only speculations.

You can only know that, if you have some friends that buys premiums
through your affiliate link ( as i have, we are testing they ), and if you don't receive commission after 7 days, contact they with the PRM-XX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX code to solve problem, and wait answer as i will do if this happen.

If they don't answer you or no pay you the commission, you can considerate this host SCAM, and i will do all in my hand for they lose clients & money, but no without proofs.

Back