uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hi UL.TO

here's an idea, how about stop making rewards at download points, and start counting sales ONLY, count it honestly, no shaving, just pure business. and make this venture beneficial for UL.TO and to uploaders.

i'm sure everyone will agree with me right?

hi UL.TO

here's an idea, how about stop making rewards at download points, and start counting sales ONLY, count it honestly, no shaving, just pure business. and make this venture beneficial for UL.TO and to uploaders.

I disagree, I need those points to upgrade my account to premium, also it makes no sense to have an affiliate who makes hundreds of € and not give him a free premium account, I agree only if they restore counting points from downloads like in the past, I believe it was 1 point for every 100 dls.

In my opinion the new owner If he caught a lot of money by shaving our sales , make sure
he will not stop fraud in the count , for exp : If I the owner of the site I'll do exactly what the owner does because
many uploaders still work with me . why do I change something while they are satisfied with the situation , that's is the first reason.
The second reason : this fucking admin comes to make big amount of money in short time , especially after uploaded became a target for stopfilelockers :facepalm:

hi UL.TO

I disagree, I need those points to upgrade my account to premium, also it makes no sense to have an affiliate who makes hundreds of € and not give him a free premium account, I agree only if they restore counting points from downloads like in the past, I believe it was 1 point for every 100 dls.

lol, you are an uploader, you worry about free premium? is that your focus of being an uploader of uploaded.net..

that would be sad..if you can't earn a free premium in a single month, simply quit using ul.to.

downloads don't give you points, 10 sales do.

also, those affiliates who make hundreds of € simply don't care about using the money to pay premium, only those who earn small will need the FREE premium so badly.

of course it's great to have free premium, but give me a reason why UL MUST give you free premium?
they can simply don't give you free premium, they can be still competitive.

it's just a way that UL uses to make you feel "WOW, this is great, I will try to make more sales"

so, in the end, it's all about sales.

and my opinion is that, they need PPD (high paying rate is just marketing words) to attract more uploaders.
whoever focus on PPD are just small uploaders, but the number of small uploaders are a lot of times more than big uploaders who focus on sales.

but PPD - > popularity -> sales!

it's all about sales again!

a lot of kids would do anything they can to get a few dollars (even 2 EU) per day from PPD.

believe it or not, there are russian kids who work 14 hours a day just to get $1 or $2 out of adf.ly commission.

ul.to need the ppd plan to gain more popularity.

they are shaving rebills, definitely, I can bear with that, they can't pay 75%+65% honestly, so we basically earn only from initial orders, what i don't expect is that they start shaving big with initial orders

when the initial order is shaved, it means the rebills never exist either.

at least the initial order should be counted properly, and shave rebills, i don't care. (though i rely so much on rebills)

Last edited:

lol, you are an uploader, you worry about free premium? is that your focus of being an uploader of uploaded.net..

that would be sad..if you can't earn a free premium in a single month, simply quit using ul.to.

also, those affiliates who make hundreds of € simply don't care about using the money to pay premium, only those who earn small will need the FREE premium so badly.

of course it's great to have free premium, but give me a reason why UL MUST give you free premium?

it's just a way that UL uses to make you feel "WOW, this is great, I will try to make more sales"

and my opinion is that, they need PPD (high paying rate is just marketing words) to attract more uploaders.
whoever focus on PPD are just small uploaders, but the number of small uploaders are a lot of times more than big uploaders who focus on sales.

a lot of kids would do anything they can to get a few dollars (even 2 EU) per day from PPD.

believe it or not, they are russian kids who work 14 hours a day just to get $1 or $2 out of adf.ly commission.

they are shaving rebills, definitely, I can bear with that, they can't pay 75%+65% honestly, so we basically earn only from initial orders, what i don't expect is that they start shaving big with initial orders

at least the initial order should be counted properly, and shave rebills, i don't care. (though i rely so much on rebills)

I make €1000/month and I DO want a free premium, singers and actores make millions and still they WANT free gifts from stores and the likes, I have 166k points in my account so I think you can calculate how much sales I made and I still want a FREE premium either from pints made of sales or from downloads, I don't care how I just want it for FREE.

oktk.jpg

fwhd.jpg

believe it or not, they are russian kids who work 14 hours a day just to get $1 or $2 out of adf.ly commission.

I make €1000/month and I DO want a free premium, singers and actores make millions and still they WANT free gifts from stores and the likes, I have 166k points in my account so I think you can calculate how much sales I made and I still want a FREE premium either from pints made of sales or from downloads, I don't care how I just want it for FREE.

oktk.jpg

fwhd.jpg

which content do u upload !!!

lol @D4rk

yeah, great stats !

i dunno what does he upload !

if he is german or french , so of course he is uploading HD Movies on boerse or wawa, but he should be a professional and has a good rank there !

or his native language is english & he has a big blog for HD movies !

yeah, great stats !

i dunno what does he upload !

if he is german or french , so of course he is uploading HD Movies on boerse or wawa, but he should be a professional and has a good rank there !

or his native language is english & he has a big blog for HD movies !

I see he uploads french ebooks xD

lol :d, how do u know ?

how are ur stats ? :-=

u managed to run the WMZ app ?

open skype :P

I know were and what "codehtcmail" upload to make 1000 euro per month

here is the site : Diese Inhalten stammen von Bambusratte.com - eine der grten Fun-Seiten im Internet!

if u really know what he is uploading and where, then he is a german and upload HD movies, maybe HarryPopper :D

btw, i don't open the site u put, because i know that u r trolling bu this site , the word "Fun" tells everything !

that's why i like ur comment ! i'm not an idiot to open the link ! don't think this :P

I know were and what "codehtcmail" upload to make 1000 euro per month

here is the site : Diese Inhalten stammen von Bambusratte.com - eine der grten Fun-Seiten im Internet!

if u really know what he is uploading and where, then he is a german and upload HD movies, maybe HarryPopper :D

btw, i don't open the site u put, because i know that u r trolling bu this site , the word "Fun" tells everything !

that's why i like ur comment ! i'm not an idiot to open the link ! don't think this :P

I know you already did :-=

believe it or not, there are russian kids who work 14 hours a day just to get $1 or $2 out of adf.ly commission.

AMÉN.

Don't give a fu** any cap, all cheated, this is the TRUTH of 99%:

TRUTH.png

Last edited:
To clear things up for everyone I upload magazines, 95% French, I'm from Tunisia where French is our second language and almost everyone talks French fluently regardless of his education level as we learn it from the age of 7-8.

I make about 15 posts a day, the secret and only secret is that I am most of the time the first on the net to post those magazines, you can call it the first source, I get good sales because of the re-uploaders (some call them leechers) who take my content and repost it in other forums, sites... even the guy from wawacity takes magazines from me to post them there; so they buy premium to repost my content as quick as possible and that's where I make my profit. And that's what some call quality traffic, a traffic from A countries and from people willing to buy premium from your content.

It's not easy, it's hard work and it takes effort and perseverance, I "work" about 7 hours/day.

PS: I have removed the screenshot with earnings, it was only to make a point that I'm not a small uploader and yet I still want a FREE premium as I need it sometimes, also my brother uses it to download stuff, it's not only me who uses. We are used to get special treatment from filehosts and a free premium is one of the things that attract me.

To clear things up for everyone I upload magazines, 95% French, I'm from Tunisia where French is our second language and almost everyone talks French fluently regardless of his education level as we learn it from the age of 7-8.

I make about 15 posts a day, the secret and only secret is that I am most of the time the first on the net to post those magazines, you can call it the first source, I get good sales because of the re-uploaders (some call them leechers) who take my content and repost it in other forums, sites... even the guy from wawacity takes magazines from me to post them there; so they buy premium to repost my content as quick as possible and that's where I make my profit. And that's what some call quality traffic, a traffic from A countries and from people willing to buy premium from your content.

It's not easy, it's hard work and it takes effort and perseverance, I "work" about 7 hours/day.

PS: I have removed the screenshot with earnings, it was only to make a point that I'm not a small uploader and yet I still want a FREE premium as I need it sometimes, also my brother uses it to download stuff, it's not only me who uses. We are used to get special treatment from filehosts and a free premium is one of the things that attract me.

i know you from bramgnet and iknow where you post magazines d and w and z:P

Back