uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hi, u dont paid my payout 2013-05-15 because i make a mistake:

E7**********3) 2013-05-15 **0,00 € webmoney paid
action_stop.gif

because i put a wrong wme E7**********3) and true is E7**********3

please check and paying this

Received the payment in my bank... but instead of 101 Euro I got 86. Is this because I'm not from Europe (15 euro fee)?

My bank also took 27 USD as trading and currency change commissions ):.

I think it's time to open a webmoney account.

Anyway, I thank uploaded.net for the payment and opportunity.

any adblock software?

I have no antivirus or adblock sir.

thanks.

did you tried another browser yet?

BTW guys, May 13th payment status is now "paid".
How long does it usually take for you to see the funds in your bank account (and what country are you from)?
Thanks.

it changes from bank to bank can take up to a week.

Don't waste your time
Uploaded.net = SCAMMERS.

I recommended their website and I didn't get commissions.
many friends = 0euro !!!!!!
At the beginning I started recommending uploaded.net premium accounts in such a way that I sent an email to the best friends/colleagues. Then I was going to recommend their account through my website associated with films, software and games and finally by facebook profiles (fanpages) with more together than 3000likes.
Before I recommended their service more people I requested payment 148 euro
But uploaded.net = scammers after 3 weeks they set payment status as FRAUD and sent to me e-mail:
"Could you please explain us in detail how you're referring paying customers to uploaded? Proofs like Screenshots or Links to your Ad-Spaces are required."

I replied, I also attached screenshots from my gmail account.

They wrote:
"Dear customer,

the payout of your account was denied. In addition, the affiliate manager decided that the
account will be suspended and all credits will be canceled.

Sincerely yours"

This is my adventure with scammers Uploaded.net /ul.to/ uploaded.to !!!

Of course also I will write about this situation on my facebook profiles and on my page related to software/games/films.

About min. 60 000 persons will be know about this!!!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3923/uploadedmyaffiliateacc.jpg

i can recheck this if you provide me your account id and the sent informations via pm.

I use ul.to, from 2008 until now.

=== MAY ===
maystatics.jpg

=== JUN ===
junstatics.jpg

=== All Statics ===
allsalesss7.jpg

May 30, All Adv. accounts: 4121, - valid Pre accounts: 297,

Jun 8, All Adv. accounts: 4162, - valid Pre accounts: still 297,

4163-4121 = 42 users, all free?

You beleive?

3 days, sent pm and ticket but no reply!

not all of them are free, also 48h accounts will be counted in this statistic.

Sale on June is very very poor!.

Why sale was not counted on my account?

today, about ten hours ago, my friend bought premium account throught one of my link (pay for one month of premium and by VISA) but sale was not counted on my account.

pm from my friend
"Yes, I purchased a premium account through one of your links for one month to try it out and I paid with a Visa."

@Ul: Please answer why my stat was shaved

Wait your feedback

Thanks

could you tell me your account id and the one of your friend i'll take a look into this.

doing pm's right now.

could you tell me your account id and the one of your friend i'll take a look into this.

doing pm's right now.

@ul.to | Till: my ID and my friend ID sent to you by pm.

Pls check why my sale of June and May are very very poor.

Recentlly, i uploaded .7z file and set password for .rar, .7z files. Did uploaded.net count sale for .7z file and archive file which have password?

wait your feedback

thanks!

edward1945 ,remote upload is still working fine.

How are you using remote upload?
From where to Ul.to ?
Hotfile, rapidshare, Depositfiles, Freakshare, Filefactory, are not working with premium.
How about Ryushare and Bitshare ??
Ul.to support have never answered about remote clearly.
They say only "set up proxy", then I asked again "How set up?" Ul.to never answer.
I asked same question so many times.... :(

Last edited:
Back