uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
In my first month in uploaded i got only 80 euro.Then i thought that something wrong i have done.Then i think smarter and from that time i have many sales each month.How i feel?I know this feeling buddy

About ladri and the 1500000 downloads and no sales i want to see real stats from his page to believe.it

For all other that said that the stats are awfull think smarter and then upload dont start uploading thousands of posts in daily base in big forums.This is not how you will get sales/ppd.
yes we waiting to see his real stats. Ladri, please show it!

For posts. Thanks for your suggestion but I think i smart enoungh and my number of posts daily less than you, about 20 posts in one forum.

Please wait to see your stat next month or month after next month. Because i known my files got much more sales than Ul counted!

Last month, again 95% of my sales are one month. cricket1989, how do you feel if you were mine???

And cricket1989, please read ladri post:
That means Ul counted sales manually with some specific people!.

yes we waiting to see his real stats. Ladri, please show it!

For posts. Thanks for your suggestion but I think i smart enoungh and my number of posts daily less than you, about 20 posts in one forum.

If you get these sales posted in 1 forum 20 posts per day is pretty good buddy you know that.I post in 2 forums and a lot more releases every day to achieve these sales.So i think you working very smart.

That's because we don't have rebills or we have only very small fraction of them. Each customer have only 3 days to extend premium membership. After that time rebills for that customer are gone forever.
Similar situation to Filesonic: after few months most users are just extending premium membership and we got nothing for such sales.

Maybe most of these downloads are coming from Tier 3 poor countries?
for rebill: i known "3 days" rule

for 150000 downloads: even all of downloads from Tier 3 poor countries, with 150000 downloads got only 02 sales is not real

If you get these sales posted in 1 forum 20 posts per day is pretty good buddy you know that.I post in 2 forums and a lot more releases every day to achieve these sales.So i think you working very smart.
but i must to work many hours, not like you...only 4-5 hours/day.

Last edited:
Some of my visitors told me that sometimes files are restricted to premium user only.
Anyone else facing this problem?

Till, if you are reading this, PLZ FIX THIS PROBLEM.

I sent PM many time about no payment.
You are no response to me.
Payout Logbook show "paid" on 4/22, but I did not receive yet!!
You said "please wait a few days" its already took 2 weeks.
What is going on?
E30**********2013-04-05 864,00 €webmoney paid

By the way, I received
E30**********2013-04-23 474,00 €webmoney paid

Thanks

I haven't seen yet my money. E21******** 2013-04-23 315,00 Euro webmoney paid. Why nobody can answer what happened? such problem have few people, but nobody can help.
I wrote to support but no answer, I must wait for my money?

I sent PM many time about no payment.
You are no response to me.
Payout Logbook show "paid" on 4/22, but I did not receive yet!!
You said "please wait a few days" its already took 2 weeks.
What is going on?
E30**********2013-04-05 864,00 €webmoney paid

By the way, I received
E30**********2013-04-23 474,00 €webmoney paid

Thanks

I haven't seen yet my money. E21******** 2013-04-23 315,00 Euro webmoney paid. Why nobody can answer what happened? such problem have few people, but nobody can help.
I wrote to support but no answer, I must wait for my money?

Are you guys sure that your webmoney account can receive those amounts? because the basic accounts can only receive like 100 euro per day, and the next level of security can receive 420 euro per day, and if you upgrade to light or classic you don't have daily limits.

Back