uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Everytime I try to Upload a file I get "ERROR" and "please perform the upload again" what is going on? It's happening On bigger files 200mb and small files 50mb. Anyone?

Is it possible to BANK TRANSFER to Indian Bank (SBI, PNB etc.)
Any Indian have any experience with this?
If yes, how much I will get if I transfer 1000 EUROS to my bank account?
I use WebMoney and around 15% goes to "exchangers commission + webmoney processing fee + paypal fee etc." :cursing: (DAMN)

I use WebMoney and around 15% goes to "exchangers commission + webmoney processing fee + paypal fee etc." :cursing: (DAMN)

If you transfer loads of money directly to your Indian bank account you might be questioned.
I was questioned by my bank when I transferred loads of money to my Indian bank account from Netload.( I had requested around 1300$ ). After that I have been requesting in bits of 200-300

I use WebMoney and around 15% goes to "exchangers commission + webmoney processing fee + paypal fee etc." (DAMN)
If you transfer loads of money directly to your Indian bank account you might be questioned.
I was questioned by my bank when I transferred loads of money to my Indian bank account from Netload.( I had requested around 1300$ ). After that I have been requesting in bits of 200-300
Indian users can easily transfer money from webmoney by local exchangers like me

Last edited:

uploaded should think more payment option for all of the world except European Bank.
now, Many of user(especially US Up-loader) glad when add PP payout, but I think it is impossible for ul.to, but Filefactory starts to payout via Paypal.
American Up-loader can't do anything with web-money and Bank wire. so they avoid to use ul.to.
so, Till any reply.

sorry mate with ul dont try this at home :) u wont receive money better go with exchanger mate

:-&

HE HE :-=
What did you told them?

uploaded should think more payment option for all of the world except European Bank.
now, Many of user(especially US Up-loader) glad when add PP payout, but I think it is impossible for ul.to, but Filefactory starts to payout via Paypal.
American Up-loader can't do anything with web-money and Bank wire. so they avoid to use ul.to.
so, Till any reply.

All file hosts were banned by PAYPAL after SOPA/PIPA Act.
But if FileFactory is using PAYPAL, ULOADED should try to get a PAYPAL Account.
We can save lots of money which is generally wasted on exchanger fee and other processing fees. :dan:

I told them that I got it through Affiliate marketing . They suggested me to put this income under a registered company .

Hmmm...
Hey buddy, what about Indian WMZ/WME buyers. Are they good? (Sending our WMZ/WME to their WM Account and they will transfer money to our account)
@Hakunamatata is providing such service. He can buy 1 WMZ for 50 Rupees.
Is he trustworthy?
Am not disrespecting him, I just don't want to loose my money (As 90% Service providers on WJ are scam)
Any thought?

Hmmm...
Hey buddy, what about Indian WMZ/WME buyers. Are they good? (Sending our WMZ/WME to their WM Account and they will transfer money to our account)
@Hakunamatata is providing such service. He can buy 1 WMZ for 50 Rupees.
Is he trustworthy?
Am not disrespecting him, I just don't want to loose my money (As 90% Service providers on WJ are scam)
Any thought?

He is advertising on Adwords also :P. I have started using WebMoney only recently after I switched from netload to Uploaded so I don't know much. But it looks legit. And in the site he is buying @ Rs 54/WMZ so better get a good rate if you are doing the exchange.

I mailed him right now and he replied in a minute. Lets see what happens :)

BTW have you started getting sales on uploaded.net?

Last edited:
He is advertising on Adwords also :P. I have started using WebMoney only recently after I switched from netload to Uploaded so I don't know much. But it looks legit. And in the site he is buying @ Rs 54/WMZ so better get a good rate if you are doing the exchange.

I mailed him right now and he replied in a minute. Lets see what happens :)

He should start his official thread on WJ. If he is legit, he will surely get lot of customers. Anyway, I am thinking to sell him WME but it will take some time as yesterday I have exchanged all my WME to paypal and they are in the process of bank transfer.

BTW have you started getting sales on uploaded.net?

YUP, I got 1 sale in morning.
I was making tea and just opened my UL account and 1 9.99 EUROS sale was there. I smiled. <3

N problem with me did around 2500$ transaction witin 2 days and was never questioned . try using icici they never care lolz ...

And there are many legal exchanger for wme to pp try any . hullapulla @ ur exchanger takes how much % conversion fees ?

Even if the paypal was implement in uploaded again when you exchange from paypal to bank the bank keep an additional fee.Also the paypal can keep some fee too in the transaction.The bank transfer is the best(for Europe users of course) because the only fee in what bank keep(from 3 till 10 euro most of the times).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back