uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@david_villa07

AGB:

ul promptly examined the withdrawal request of the user. An audit also includes compliance with the Conditions of ul ul created for each request for payment of a registered user a statement. As far as the payment by check no reasons for not paying the amount determined ul promptly after successful testing, preferably within 30 days of the means of payment chosen by the user path.

Last edited:
Ul Pay or Not.? 26th Feb Requested Still Waiting. :(

Are you lazy to read their TOS ?

5.2.1ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.So my friend if you requested on 29 Feb and if today is 19 March they still have time before start complain and write bullshits... please next time read before write...

Are you lazy to read their TOS ?

5.2.1ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.So my friend if you requested on 29 Feb and if today is 19 March they still have time before start complain and write bullshits... please next time read before write...

Funny you ignore the "ul shall timely pay the amount" maybe on your lonely cloud of superiority timely means a long time, here on earth you get in a lot of trouble if you don't pay your bills timely, i dare anybody to pay their rent bills 30 business days after you receive it.....

Hello, anyone can tell me how to encrypt my links uploaded? There is an idiot who continues to make DMCA and i don't know how to make things more complicated for him. A service that will work with Jdownloader.
Thanks.

ok, But which is the best and most complicated for anyone who reports DMCA? I mean that it can not easily go to the original link

the best that i know is ncrypt.in, even leechers will stay away if u upload with lots of parts. (the link in address box on your browser will stay ncrypt.in/xxxxxx so debrid and RL cant do the works because the link are not visible. (and always untick the dlc box)

if user aft download my file, upgrade to premium via coupon.
will this count as sale?

also happened to me. maybe too many ppl migrating from RS.
˅˅

Last edited:
Back