uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I've same problem. Files are in list, but when i click on the link appear the messagge error: 404
Is not possible to have 1st an Error : 410 then after Error 404
Error 410 means : Uploader(YOU) have deleted the file
Error 404 means : Uploaded(The site) have deleted the file coz of a reason(DMCA or other).
Then if you have Error 410, it's this error you have to resolve.
I means, if you have a Error 410 for files without any reasons, that a problem of Security. Your password is no more secure, better to change for another.

you can do a test.
1> upload a file
2> after the upload is complete, remember the download link & go to filemanager
3> delete your file(with password confirmation)
4> try to download your deleted file with the download link, you receive a message with Error 410
and you can try to download this file one hour after or one day after, the error is still the same = 410

Last edited:
Is not possible to have 1st an Error : 410 then after Error 404
Error 410 means : Uploader(YOU) have deleted the file
Error 404 means : Uploaded(The site) have deleted the file coz of a reason(DMCA or other).
Then if you have Error 410, it's this error you have to resolve.
I means, if you have a Error 410 for files without any reasons, that a problem of Security. Your password is no more secure, better to change for another.

you can do a test.
1> upload a file
2> after the upload is complete, remember the download link & go to filemanager
3> delete your file(with password confirmation)
4> try to download your deleted file with the download link, you receive a message with Error 410
and you can try to download this file one hour after or one day after, the error is still the same = 410
No, my error is only 404, but files are in list.

I've same problem. Files are in list, but when i click on the link appear the messagge error: 404

SAME PROBLEM HERE, time and time again, and i never deltyed them, and there not dmca as there personal backups so somethign is going wrong on uploaded side, this has been happening constantly the last few days

im using ftp

FOR ALL who have this prob
The requested file isn't available anymore!
Error: 410
http://uploaded.net/410/

this means that YOU have deleted the file and not that Uploaded have deleted something coz of DMCA or other(error: 404) then if you see this message is that you have done the mistake or somebody have deleted the file from your account with your password.

well something is clearly wrong then because i changed my password today and its still happening, files uploaded via ftp remain visable in file mamabger but a combination of error 410 and 401 keeps happening, when clciking on the dl link

I HAVE NOT DELETED THE FILE

this is a serious issue that uploaded needs to look at i had do this a few months agao and now its back with a vegence

Last edited:
Ok so i went threw about 100 of these 800 pages and basically the gist i'm getting is that if you live in the U.S.A you don't get paid correct? Webmoney no dice, American banks don't have IBAN or atleast mine doesn't, so i have to get paid threw amazon? So all you guys live in Europe and no Americans are posting uploaded links? Or are these Americans getting ready to have a bad day just like mine someday in the future? Wish i woulda done some investigation into webmoney earlier, i just figured they were a paypal rip-off... ATTENTION AMERICANS, WEBMONEY AND UPLOADED doesn't pay us!!!

Last edited:
SAME PROBLEM HERE, time and time again, and i never deltyed them, and there not dmca as there personal backups so somethign is going wrong on uploaded side, this has been happening constantly the last few days

im using ftp

well something is clearly wrong then because i changed my password today and its still happening, files uploaded via ftp remain visable in file mamabger but a combination of error 410 and 401 keeps happening, when clciking on the dl link

I HAVE NOT DELETED THE FILE

this is a serious issue that uploaded needs to look at i had do this a few months agao and now its back with a vegence

Yes, that is a serious problem. I have uploaded it & after some minutes, it's disappeared. I didn't delete it for sure.

Back