uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
very clever answer :fly:
for this reason i am usually not writing here

People are complaining about unusual stats. Meaning they were a lot better in the past and now for no reason at all they are much worse even with much higher traffic. Are we supposed to be silent about this?

This never happened with the likes of Filesonic, I always had the sales I was expecting considering the traffic and the stuff I was uploading. Now it just doesn't make sense, I can make 3 sales unexpectedly in a normal day and then have a whole week with a lot of traffic/work and have no sales at all.

People are complaining about unusual stats. Meaning they were a lot better in the past and now for no reason at all they are much worse even with much higher traffic. Are we supposed to be silent about this?

This never happened with Filesonic, I always got the sales I was expecting considering the traffic and the stuff I was uploading. Now it just doesn't make sense.

yes, my sales are also not every day the same good
i am having sometimes doubts about counting too.
still i am not complaining as it won't help me.
i am just glad there is a host like UL which still paying regular and not scamming like others.think about!

Figured I'd chime in here; I've been trying to buy an Uploaded.net premium account for the last 1 hour and I cannot. I tried to buy it once and it declined my card so I thought it was a temp issue.

I then tried it again (had to use a second phone number because it would not let me use the first one again despite a declined transaction) with a virtual debit card that has no AVS protection on it. Card declined, again.

Tried it the third time with my backup card, declined again.

No sales? Maybe their payment system doesn't work 90% of the time.

Figured I'd chime in here; I've been trying to buy an Uploaded.net premium account for the last 1 hour and I cannot. I tried to buy it once and it declined my card so I thought it was a temp issue.

I then tried it again (had to use a second phone number because it would not let me use the first one again despite a declined transaction) with a virtual debit card that has no AVS protection on it. Card declined, again.

Tried it the third time with my backup card, declined again.

No sales? Maybe their payment system doesn't work 90% of the time.

That's also my theory, people - mainly from US which is the biggest market - is unable to buy premium accounts. In my case people probably try to buy a premium account with UL but they can't so they buy from my backup host (RG) instead and that's why I get a LOT more sales from RG. When I was having "normal" sales from UL my RG sales were much lower.

But they are no scammers that's for sure.

Please UL, test your payment system thoroughly. Everyone is loosing here.

you are just a bunch of looser...sorry to say
why you don't just leave UL instead of bitching here?
i am tired of reading this every day :stop:

We're trying to fix them, so why dont you stop suggesting trash!

yes, my sales are also not every day the same good
i am having sometimes doubts about counting too.
still i am not complaining as it won't help me.
i am just glad there is a host like UL which still paying regular and not scamming like others.think about!
yea yea, goodjob, really meaningful crap.

Last edited:
who said that sales r not working !!!!

got one sale today !

strange people ! don't cry and work hard

:-= :-= :-= :-= :-= :-= :-= :-=
hehehehehehehe

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz

and finally a sale

offfffffffffffffff

long time !!! after 14 days i got a sale !!!!!!

really , sales r luck !!!

but there's a problem

in my enhanced statics it's ok and i show that it has been updated and the balance of the month updated

but in my profil "Earnings February 2013: this month**"

have not updated yet !!!!

although" My Balance" updated and also my points updated and have been increased by 1k !

what is the problem ?

in my enhanced statics it's ok and i show that it has been updated and the balance of the month updated

but in my profil "Earnings February 2013: this month**"

the problem is....ur earning for this month** are not update yet..i belive there is a time before its been update..as long as u got the point and ur balance are increase there will be no problem at all

I requested my first payment using webmoney from them about 5 weeks ago, and I've had the payment status as 'geprüft' for close to 3 weeks now, and I can't even request another payment while this one is being 'processed'. Can't say that I'm very impressed with the whole thing to be honest, especially compared to other hosts who pay weekly without any problems at all (like rapidgator).

I've read through other people's posts here and they say it can 'take up to 30 days to receive a payment'. Well I'm past that point and generally getting a bit bored waiting. Why should it take 30 days to process anyway? Takes them about 30 minutes to remove dmca reported content and yet 30 days to pay their affiliate partners? Priorities are a bit backward, in my opinion of course.....

Back