uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
i think there's something wrong in counting sales !

no sale since 14 days !!!!! :facepalm:

i post like before , before at least 5-6 sales evey new game released !!!

in these 14 days there are 4 games released and i post them very fast and publish links in more than 22 forums and sites !!!!

All my money gone, i dont have requested payment but i have "You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!"

ID: 3088545

Bug??!! Security Issues ??!!

There is no more resellers.. They closed the program reseller and I don't get yet a good reason for this... but anyway a plenty of users are going to debrids/shared accounts. =\

I have read that people from US, Canada, Australia and UK (if I am not wrong) can't pay using CC. Don't know if all people from those countries or some of them, however this might be the reason why sales dropped drastically last days.

These people are willing to pay for premium, but they can't, so what they do? Go for resellers or debrids, which gives an uploader (and UL in a second case) nothing.

Why every filehoster accepts cc payments worldwide and UL has a problem with that?

With resellers, uploaded have more and more banners in many sites, what brings more ads and consequently more sales.
and consequently more $$$ and consequently they can pay more for uploaders or add more countrys. And everybody will be happy.

I'm getting every day users that wanna buy a premium account with local payment/support. What I will do? Send them to debrid sites?
Not at all... hehe

i think there's something wrong in counting sales !

no sale since 14 days !!!!! :facepalm:

i post like before , before at least 5-6 sales evey new game released !!!

in these 14 days there are 4 games released and i post them very fast and publish links in more than 22 forums and sites !!!!

same here
I was getting everyday sales but February only 4 sales till now

I have the same problem! not requested payment and all my money is placed in offen status.
what's going on? please check my account.
ID: 1694777

declined, please change your password.

What offen status means?

When i requested payout my all my moeny are gone in offen status immediately and in open amount stay 0.00e WHY? What that means?

ID: 7791997

offen = open.

Mr. Sinem.. i need to change my email adress in my account..now!!! so i can change my password!

Send me a pm with your account id and a verification that it's your account.

All my money gone, i dont have requested payment but i have "You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!"

ID: 3088545

Bug??!! Security Issues ??!!

declined, change your password.

uploaded you have a serious security problem
please fix it soon

Most time the security problem is that the users handle their passwords to easily, we can't do much against this but our development is working on something.

Back