uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Does this host pay from swizz? I Think not and we're not able able to add funds to our accounts payza tell us to use an exchange service which get his own fees...

Hi, ul.to | Till.

According to PayZa phone support, they only require an exchange service for accounts in their recently re-defined "regulated" categories, indicated here:
https://www.payza.com/legal-agreements/payza-terms-and-conditions#regulated_account_types

For the record: I am not "shouting" in anger. USA affiliates share your pain, 10x. Caps and bold were merely added for emphasis.

I believe that some hosts have created new PayZa accounts which are intentionally NOT classified as "regulated", as a working (temporary?) solution.

These may be personal accounts; these may be newly established "independent" business accounts.

This is successful. This is an option for your consideration.

----

As a more sustainable solution, would it be possible for you to systemically charge the equivalent of the exchange fees to USA affiliates during an AlertPay/PayZa payout acknowledgement transaction?

Please allow me to explain:
AlertPay/PayZa automatically charges a 2-3% EUR to USD currency conversion fee for INBOUND transactions into the USA. So, when UL sent EUR300$ to USA AlertPay/PayZa, then USA affiliates were automatically charged EUR6-9$.

In other words, USA affiliates have always "only received" EUR291-294$ from a EUR300$ payout, after conversion fees. This is not a complaint. This is a simple matter of conducting international commerce, and someone has to pay the money changer. :)

IF you charge affiliates for the same 2-3% currency conversion fee, UP FRONT, then:
1. Total UL balance/payout will remain as requested, for accounting purposes.
2. Affiliates will be charged the same ONE TIME transaction fee that we are accustomed to.
3. Affiliates will not be charged the same fee on the back-end, since funds are already converted.
4. Affiliates will still receive the same "net" payout that we always have.
5. UL will be "charged" the same payout that they always have.
6. Both parties retain a mutually supported payment processor.
7. Everyone lives happily ever after. :)

I envision a warning pop-up (similar to the 20% fee pop-up), and on-screen dialog which WARNS of the 3% currency conversion fee, once the PayZa payment method is selected:
"You have selected a payment method which requires an automatic 3% currency conversion processing fee. If this is unacceptable then please select an alternate payment method."

Four hours of planning (appearance/presentation/verbiage), six hours of coding with pre-production testing, three hours of internal post-production testing, all while maintaining an existing mutually trusted intermediary payment processor seems more plausible than exposing ourselves to the risks of implementing a new payment processor, IMO.

Besides, implementing a new payment processor would still require all of the planning/coding/testing above, PLUS every additional risk of asset freezing.

Agreed?

Sorry for the late reply and Happy Holidays.
FL

an easy way to copy multiple links including title from the Files & Folders page would be nice
(i use zoom but it would still be nice to have this feature on the site)

to answer some previous questions, i have 2 initial sales and 1 follow order (not a big uploader) so it is possible to get follow orders

you can use ul with IDM. you have to log into your account using IE then put the site login into IDM site manager
(IDM only works with IE cookies)

Till has said repeatedly file lifetime is 180 days for free and premium even though it says 30 on the site

Back