uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
UPLOADED.TO, WHY are you still not banned REAL-DEBRID ???!!! These BASTARDS STEAL our and your money, and you do nothing !!! PLEASE, do something !!! You have to BAN these ASSHOLES !!!

i dono why the sudden fall on sales
from 3 days no sales getting huge number downloads
sinem pls look on this issue
i can easily expect sales that type quality stuff doing but for that stuff getting gud dls but no sales

bank transfer too..
its normal to take this long.. they say its up to 30 days to receive the payout but till now its the longest.. i was hoping to pay sooner because its cristmas :D

longest payout... and right before cristmas..
requested 03.12 and still open..

bank transfer too..
its normal to take this long.. they say its up to 30 days to receive the payout but till now its the longest.. i was hoping to pay sooner because its cristmas :D

In the first post it says:

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

This is the reason i ask about the payment.Other than that hope the ul.to team know what they are doing an maybe they pay the bank transfer requests once a month or every 20 days

who told u UL does not count from premium user?i got my PPD from premium user. if u ask me how would i know if the download premium or not then i answer it...all my files are above 1GB and i got 1.5-2Euro a day..so if they not count premium download how can i get PPD earn then???

You're right, we count files above 1 GB too.

Hi ul.to | Till can i send you a pm for a question i have?

of course.

UPLOADED.TO, WHY are you still not banned REAL-DEBRID ???!!! These BASTARDS STEAL our and your money, and you do nothing !!! PLEASE, do something !!! You have to BAN these ASSHOLES !!!

So you really thing we don't do anything? :facepalm: as i said before, it's a cat & mouse game, it isn't that easy to get their accounts...

In the first post it says:

This is the reason i ask about the payment.Other than that hope the ul.to team know what they are doing an maybe they pay the bank transfer requests once a month or every 20 days

the important part is marked red, also we don't payout every 20 days or once a month, we pay view times per month.

Back