uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
the problem was upload few days ago.. [STRIKE]but it seems its been fixed smhow[/STRIKE].. but the problem is download now.. try downloading and post ur screenshot

EDit: Sm upload server are fine.. but sm are overloaded... rly overloaded

Last edited:
how to do this in WM?

yes pleas explain us how to do or how I can add my credit card to WM

You need to have a formal passport with verified data, so you'll have to upload a copy of your ID (they call it passport) here https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/WMCertify.asp and have them verify it.

Then go to https://banking.goodscert.com/Banking.aspx and you can pretty much understand it from there. When you request a bank wire from the first time they will call you to verify your data. Also you can only do a bank wire from your WMZ purse to an account in USD. There are also some countries that can receive bank wires in their national currency.

To bind your bank card go here http://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/faq/anycard to read all the FAQ. I tried to bind my card but it wasn't compatible with their system. You can always order one of their cards from here http://cards.wmtransfer.com/en

fu..k! what's happening? o have premium from my points but almost don't use it - downlod not more then 15-20GB per month but when i see that users get blocked account because of suspiction of sharing account i stop having premium.... better i use site with multiple premium account to won't be a suspect..... jesus:/ sick!!!

it's really hard with u, ul.to - and here on forum are different answers then on email support - what's the matter won't write! why? because probably my account will be suspended for some stupid reason....... totally sick

We try to stop the debrid services like real-debrid, so we have to block suspicious accounts. If the user write me a PM i'll take a look into this matter and unblock them if it was by failure.

Hi,
I was going to request payout via webmoney, but i saw this "Please state your WebMoney EUR (WME) purse"
does this mean i have to create a WME for receiving euros? i have only WMZ at the moment.

thank you

yes you need to create a wme purse since we payout in euros.

THIS IS THE 3 TIME THEY DO THINGS IN MY ACCOUNT

1 - THEY TOOK MY FIRST PAYMENT AND THEY SAYED THAT THEY PAYED TO ME AND IT WASNT TRUE
2- THEY BOUGHT A PREMIUM ACCOUNT WITH MY CREDIT
AND NOW THEY DO THE SAME AND IM TIRED OF THIS THEY DONT RESPECT OUR WORK

MXupf.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why should we buy with your account premium runtime?

ul.to now hacked by real-debrid.com ... good bye ul.to...

Uhm, i think not?

xteam1, looks like your account got bruteforced, change your email pass and account pass to something longer and harder to guess and dont use the same pass for multiple services

Back