uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
The first 12 best sellers of Brazil are second, 1 being in 4th best reseller of the world .. How insist on saying that the country does not sell premium account? The proof:
284704uppp2_JPG.jpg

They do not sell shared or leased friend

Even selling "shared accounts" was in the top five of the list. As has zero sales ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The truth is that Brazil sells premium yes like any other Golden Group

More Brazil and Turkey has the highest number of downloads than other countries that is why we went to bronze pays less per download and more profit with premium

Last edited:
give it a rest guys. either accept it or move to another host ! whats with all these threatening and insulting the host and each other. BR uploaders stop embracing yourselves and act sensible. a host has the right to change their table rate anytime for any reason. all an uploader can do is to ADAPT ! 10 page past and still seeing these childish arguments -_-

@marbot2012
Trying to explain this to brazilians is like talking with a wall, soon the will come back and repost that same image once again.

Now with the new rates to Europe and the U.S. will use only uploaded the number of downloads will exceed the profit PPS, uploaded will close the PPD dai'll see who laughs last!
The worst play of today is FileHost want to look to Europe and the U.S., when Ikoruna, payamentwall block their accounts will see what will happen

The new servers in Russia, Romania, Turkey, Brazil will do the same for the last play you in PPD

I was renaming and creating some folders in my account, I was dragging a folder and then it dissapeared, the files are still alive but the folder is gone and I can't see my files :'(
what happened? I still own my files?

They do not sell shared or leased friend

The truth is that Brazil sells premium yes like any other Golden Group

More Brazil and Turkey has the highest number of downloads than other countries that is why we went to bronze pays less per download and more profit with premium

The Pure Truth!

Uploaded.to Make a fair game here
Add Brazil to group 1 eliminate
PPD + PPS, add ALL COUNTRIES
like filesonic did in the past
and count all UNIQUE downloads!!!!

I DONT know why u prefer to fuck up the entire world to privilege some mother fuckers LIKE USA, bunch of zionist PIECE OF SHIT

Ul.to, place flat rate for ALL COUNTRIES in the world, put the average rate for the 3 current (bronze, silver and gold) getting 15 to 20 euros for a single fare.
And the following rates PPD: initial = 60% and 40% follow.
Are fair, just so nobody will complain and it will be good for all of us.

Good for you, for me it would cripple my earnings by 50%, while bringing great traffic, and it will increase your earnings by 150% while bringing okay and mediocre traffic.

There is a reason for tiers.

Edit: Said that it would be great if they bring back "all countries" as a fourth tier, even if they ammount is small.

Last edited:
Good for you, for me it would cripple my earnings by 50%, while bringing great traffic, and it will increase your earnings by 150% while bringing okay and mediocre traffic.

There is a reason for tiers.

Edit: Said that it would be great if they bring back "all countries" as a fourth tier, even if they ammount is small.
My traffic is bad? As I explained I be Bitshare In Platinum (TOP STATUS) and VIP in FreakShare (TOP Status)? We have the 4th best reseller premiuns the world and our traffic is weak? Here're looking battle of countries, with curses and xenophobia. What matters is the sale of premiuns and this is proved in the table of the best sites resellers.

how to confirm that which plan is activated .......

PPS or PPD ??????
Both of the are active at the same time.

My traffic is bad? As I explained I be Bitshare In Platinum (TOP STATUS) and VIP in FreakShare (TOP Status)? We have the 4th best reseller premiuns the world and our traffic is weak? Here're looking battle of countries, with curses and xenophobia. What matters is the sale of premiuns and this is proved in the table of the best sites resellers.
Like a stone wall, but now you added stupid remarks like xenophobia, south americans sure love making victim of themselves.

Back