uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Yeah we need Unicode, the name of some of my files show ???? instead of the "letters", and a way to copy several files at the same time would be great, everytime i want to test a new place i make copies of some files to check their download count over a day, and clicking each file takes too long.

@UL.to/Sinem
did u ever consider to make free user to downlaod 2000MB without premium? i think no one would download 2000MB with 100-150kbps! so it would be easier to us who upload file more then 10GB (not many parts) thanks..

In filemanager i can select all files and move them in other folder in once time. But can i make the same thing but in replace move by copy? I mean can i select all file and copy them in once time? Because until now if i want copy files i need to make copy one file by one file. Its long.

1-by-1 only. Talked/Asked Till about copy function needs to be re-thinking of doing as it slows the database which results in slow response overall. A temp. solution will be to import your own files again if that helps :) payout req today :)

hey guys,
need some help. im having trouble with a disapeared folder. content is still there but i cant edit the folder cuz it isent visible :( what to do?

hey guys,
need some help. im having trouble with a disapeared folder. content is still there but i cant edit the folder cuz it isent visible :( what to do?

same here . i still can find my files by search but i can't see them or any of my folders.
about Backup Space : how i can view my files there ? or move them again to my account? and you said Backup Space is always valid for 1 month that also for premium account ? and after one month what will happen ? i can remove them from backup?

thanks

I have found that most sites block remote uploads. So it is pointless to try! I have tried many times and found that with a proxy It does not work.
Sorry!

same here . i still can find my files by search but i can't see them or any of my folders.
about Backup Space : how i can view my files there ? or move them again to my account?

and you said Backup Space is always valid for 1 month that also for premium account ? and after one month what will happen ? i can remove them from backup?

thanks

User with the folder visibility problem, please send me your account id's we'll take a look for that.

After your backup space runs out the delete time count will just start.

First post updated, copying it here so everyone sees it

Payout requests are being processed 30 days after request, payouts can be requested via paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay/Payza and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

This has to be done this way, because we have a lot of fraudulent transactions at the moment again. Some very bright(!!!) people are buying accounts with stolen credit cards via their own ref-link, so they receive 45% of the checkout price to their own account. The real card holders issue a chargeback then, which costs us a lot of money, additionally we're paying these people cash without receiving any on ourselves. 30 days should be enough to spot any possible chargebacks and pay you the real amount, so both sides could be happy about the affiliate partnership.

You can send thank you messages about these obligatory security measures to all of these scammers, I know that they're also present on WJ and following this thread.

sinem, please that's really awful for we that are correct uploaders, i know it's not fair you to get scammed but please implement a more strick verification, or cancel the pay per sale.... but please 30 days is to much... at least make some payments for this week so we that are waitng for 14 days recive....

please do not do that

I mean, 14 days is also a long time if you think...

or even better... aprove the comission of the account purchased only after the credit got cashed...., but please don't make us from pay per download, pay for this scammers mistakes....

If you can't wait 30 days consider changing the host. There are other hosts out there that pay a lot faster. Uploaded is one of the most stable and oldest hosts. I really appreciate the efford they put into it :)

I'm not complanning about uploaded.... far from that.... i'm just trying to give a suggestion.... 30 days its a mortal time to wait, mainly because with webmoney we can ask for big payments because of the purse limitation

edit.....

in this case i think a lot of people would prefer to mantain only the pay per download

Last edited:
But you have to look at the alternatives. Most of the big hosts packed their things and ran away (some of them didn't even bother to make the last payments). Uploaded on the other side improved their offer (adding PPS). So personally I don't mind waiting 30 days. Especially if it helps Uploaded to get rid of scammers.

Back