uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Guys i want to ask that did Uploaded pay VIA EU bank ? and if so how many they take from the day we request ?

it will be grateful thank to person who will give me right and good answer

i do upload to uploaded from long time but never use it as a daily host so never ask for payout

i do upload to uploaded from long time but never use it as a daily host so never ask for payout
:facepalm: i think ur the only person who never ask for payout lolz (and i believe u already have min payout since u said from long time)

got paid from them with WebMoney on 15 days

Last edited:
In filemanager i can select all files and move them in other folder in once time. But can i make the same thing but in replace move by copy? I mean can i select all file and copy them in once time? Because until now if i want copy files i need to make copy one file by one file. Its long.

Guys i want to ask that did Uploaded pay VIA EU bank ? and if so how many they take from the day we request ?

it will be grateful thank to person who will give me right and good answer

SEPA wires are free of charge. for withdrawals < 100 euro uploaded will deduct 20% though.

what you mean by this mate ? (SEPA wires) and also what is 100 euro uploaded will deduct 20% what you mean by this all

dude, seriously, use google, read the first post on this page. I'm not your nanny, and yeah, I answered one question to you that would have been answered by yourself if you had taken 30 seconds to look it up, but thats it now.

If you active for a file in the filemanager, the option "activate directdownload" I noticed that it allows "free user" or "without premium account" to download the file quickly and without waiting 30 seconds . But is this-that it has an impact on the money generated by the file?

20 days waiting my pay, ...

pay me motherfucker. X-(

are you blind??? or a mad?? why you using bad language?
If you unable to read,plese get outta from WJ
If I were a Ul.to official member, I would must suspend you from the uploaded service, and no payout for this kinda goat as well !! :facepalm:

Small question. If I want to make space by deleting files, is this-that this will pose a problem during the payment? Or I can delete my files without problems?

If I bought a backup space, it is valid for life? Or just a month?

No, the delete of your files will not cause any problems.

Backup Space is always valid for 1 month.

20 days waiting my pay, ...

pay me motherfucker.

so you tell us that you're awaiting a payment and in the same sentence you insult us? Sounds not that effective.

If you active for a file in the filemanager, the option "activate directdownload" I noticed that it allows "free user" or "without premium account" to download the file quickly and without waiting 30 seconds . But is this-that it has an impact on the money generated by the file?

The function in the filemanager is for other users also, you'll get paid for this files too. BUT you need to purchase hybrid traffic to use this function.

Thanks for answer ul.to | Till. Another question, in future, its possible to add in filemanager :

-Japanese front (Kanji).
-An option to copy multiple files at the same time (Like the move option).

Back