uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
"All of our free-download capacities are exhausted currently."
This is starting to suck, already got the second strike due "premium only" filehost, one more and they are going to ban uploaded.net links.

Uploaded and my question ? today completed 20 days
You should check the status of your request, it nothing is wrong with it, then stop worring they will pay you, they always do, some times it takes 2 weeks, sometimes 4, but if you really need help, why don't you post your user ID so one of them can check manually?, i mean it would actually help, unlike just asking "when".

netload holds your payouts for 31 days.
Depositfiles, fileswap, freakshare, etc, etc several filehost hold the money for more than 2 weeks, due all the scammers, and credit card frauds, but people love to bitch instead of just wait and keep working, i mean if they don't want to pay you nothing you say or do would change their mind, and if you really no longer trusth them, then you should change filehost, instead of crying.

Don't worry sounds just like the typical butthurt user that uploadeded or did something against ToS, and blames the filehost for it, no filehost would ban for no reason a user that brings costumers, well some of them do when they get like 10,000 downloads and 0 premium sales(well but that didn't bring any customer...), hehe, but i find that justifiable even though it's not fair.

hmm, if it wasn't for my rapidleech payement, i will not care about payout date. i requested 100 E on 08/15, and it's checked for 1 week now, please be kind enough to process this date requests. Kindly

Depositfiles, fileswap, freakshare, etc, etc several filehost hold the money for more than 2 weeks, due all the scammers, and credit card frauds, but people love to bitch instead of just wait and keep working, i mean if they don't want to pay you nothing you say or do would change their mind, and if you really no longer trusth them, then you should change filehost, instead of crying.

hey, wasnt bitching here, was just busting the myth that uploaded was the host that takes the longest time to cash out. I usually get my money from them.

If you haven't luck, ul will delete your account without a real reason.

Don't worry sounds just like the typical butthurt user that uploadeded or did something against ToS, and blames the filehost for it, no filehost would ban for no reason a user that brings costumers, well some of them do when they get like 10,000 downloads and 0 premium sales(well but that didn't bring any customer...), hehe, but i find that justifiable even though it's not fair.

this actually happened. there's 3 requests about people being uploaders with ul.to for a long time having had their accounts closed recently for uploading warez. YES I know uploading warez/movies/whatever is illegal, but lets be honest, probably about 80-90% on sharehosters is copyrighted material that wasnt legally uploaded.

They also sent me a mail last week asking me where I put my file links to, but at the same time they put my payout request on checked on that account. I decided to wait for now, since this mail smells too much like a "give us some link to a warez portal and we'll delete your account" to me, so I decided to not answer to that email for now, if they pay the money, thats good with me, if it stays on hold, I'll tell them why they couldnt find my uploads(doing homebrew firmware files for routers on that account that are being distributed on a tor hidden service community, because the device manufacturer doesnt like custom firmware images being distributed, even though they are built entirely from open source components)

U must know that FileHost Staff must care about where money comes from...
U only care when u get the money...
Plz wait, I've waited 30days and got my money, now is 15days. It's normal ^^

hey, wasnt bitching here, was just busting the myth that uploaded was the host that takes the longest time to cash out. I usually get my money from them.

this actually happened. there's 3 requests about people being uploaders with ul.to for a long time having had their accounts closed recently for uploading warez. YES I know uploading warez/movies/whatever is illegal, but lets be honest, probably about 80-90% on sharehosters is copyrighted material that wasnt legally uploaded.

They also sent me a mail last week asking me where I put my file links to, but at the same time they put my payout request on checked on that account. I decided to wait for now, since this mail smells too much like a "give us some link to a warez portal and we'll delete your account" to me, so I decided to not answer to that email for now, if they pay the money, thats good with me, if it stays on hold, I'll tell them why they couldnt find my uploads(doing homebrew firmware files for routers on that account that are being distributed on a tor hidden service community, because the device manufacturer doesnt like custom firmware images being distributed, even though they are built entirely from open source components)

By logic i would send them the links to where i'm posting the uploaded.net links, since if i don't they aren't going to pay me, that's 0% chance of getting the money, and if you send them the links maybe you have .0000000001% of getting the money and .0000000001% is bigger than 0%, to me sounds like someone is hidding something.

I requested my payment 2012-08-14 status is checked.... when the next payment ?

I saw that you paid another users that requested the same day... why I did't recive the payment yet?

Today completed 21 days...please answer... i need money to pay my dedicatedhosting and others services
You will pay in this week ?

Last edited:
Back