uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
waiting waiting waiting !!! this ul payment waite is always very long ,
way some are getting paid in a week to 10 days and some have to waite for 25+ days !

Go get a real job and see how people are waiting till the end of the month to get their salary with a load amount of work. Just look at what you're whinning about while you should be just thankful since they pay you money for this work.

Go get a real job and see how people are waiting till the end of the month to get their salary with a load amount of work. Just look at what you're whinning about while you should be just thankful since they pay you money for this work.

i also have a real job thank u very much ! not like some Some ^^ !!
we work for ul we give them business , they owe us ! they are not giving AID or charity , they are giving money that we EARNED !!
so we have a right to ask or complain !!!

The Stats are very bad from Uploaded.... i made a test and count the downloads and from 1000 Downloads the income is only 0.36 Euro
all other they not count because of 24 hours Ip or wrong countrie :(

Bad bad bad Ul.net

problem with payment

Hi.

I came here because i have a serious problem.

On the 27th of May i requested a payment and forgot about it, i knew they would eventually pay since i worked with uploaded before. However, next month i get a phone from my bank saying they reversed a euro transfer because my bank account is in another currency.
(i always request in my currency but this was another type of bank account which seems not to work)

At this point there was no use of yelling at my bank since they already hit the reverse button. So i mailed uploaded to see what happens next.

I sent a detailed first mail and got this response:
Your payment has already been made.
Bank transfer may take a couple of days until you will receive the payment.
So they didn't even read the mail i sent, at least not completely.

I sent a second, shorter, mail, and tried to place a more relevant title. Now i received this response:
We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.
This happened on the 21st of June and since then no contact from their part. What do i do now? The money will definitely not be returning to my account to make another request, and they didn't contact me to get new bank data.

Back