uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Think email from babana is other information.
Sry, i dont cant be french.

Think UL quested for adress (KYC?) and a list of sites whos linked uploaded content for affliate payout?
Can you paste the full text of mail or translate to english?

Think email from babana is other information.
Sry, i dont cant be french.

Think UL quested for adress (KYC?) and a list of sites whos linked uploaded content for affliate payout?
Can you paste the full text of mail or translate to english?
Delivery failed for these recipients or groups:

office@uploaded.net (office@uploaded.net)
We were unable to deliver your mail. It looks like the email address you sent your mail to could not be found in the destination domain, or the recipient's mailbox is unavailable. The e-mail address may be incorrect or does not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@uploaded.net header.s=mailout header.b=ZAFFds7q;
spf=none (google.com: mailout.uploaded.net does not designate permitted sender hosts) smtp.mailfrom=root@mailout.uploaded.net
Return-Path: <root@mailout.uploaded.net>
Received: from mailout.uploaded.net (mailout.uploaded.net. [81.171.112.187])
Post automatically merged:

?????

Last edited:
I must say, the EU upload filter legal rules has forced any legitmate filehosting business to close, what remains is the filehosts of russian origins like rapidgator and ddownload
USA

It can go well or it can go wrong but right now I see it better than other hosts:

Nothing stays forever, I have lost so many money in dead filehosts in the last 10 years...enough for a good used car.

So what, we have now a similiar situation like some years ago with share-online and uploaded, now its rapidgator and DDL. Also this wont stay forever...

Thats our buiseness, sometimes we get f*cked, sometimes we are happy.

See uploadgig, filefactory, nitroflare...all candidates for the next great shit. Dont use them, change your strategy and make it early enough.

DDowload to use it in PPS does not work, I have tried it 4 times and nothing... that does not count sales... those are only for PPD
Nitroflare count sales but delete very fast. Forget filefactory that it is SCAM ANDy Wong.. ADA WONG hahaha, UploadGiG works fine, I've been with them for almost 3 years and it works.

DDowload to use it in PPS does not work, I have tried it 4 times and nothing... that does not count sales... those are only for PPD
Nitroflare count sales but delete very fast. Forget filefactory that it is SCAM ANDy Wong.. ADA WONG hahaha, UploadGiG works fine, I've been with them for almost 3 years and it works.
UploadGiG is pps host ?

Back