uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

dado1

for me 11 sales this month but 20 refunds never happens before ! for that it's time to using an other host !!!

Checcker

Oh, guys. They're not cheating. All sales are counted. But if a customer pays by direct debit or credit card and gets their money back, it's clear that sales don't count here either. And I can prove that.

dado1

Tow refunds today too
Post automatically merged:

Oh, guys. They're not cheating. All sales are counted. But if a customer pays by direct debit or credit card and gets their money back, it's clear that sales don't count here either. And I can prove that.
I agree with you if it is one or two refunds but for me it became theft !! 20 refunds in a few days, after each sale I expect a refund, so what's that 10000000% cheating host !

Last edited:

50gratis

I usually get some DMCA reports from real companies but lately I'm getting this from the Uploaded team. Does any body it happens the same? What really means?

dado1

2 refunds today too !!!!! Shaving host
Post automatically merged:

Today 21/05/2020
advertised uploaded accounts: + 15
valid Premium initial orders: + 2
refunds : 2 sales in less 18 hours

Last edited:

Fost3R

Why are you still believing in this host, they are dead, and shaving at 100%,

I have 26€ in my account for more than 3 months, not one single sale to joy me, but I am pretty sure if I have one or plus, they will stolen from me, I am also using another hosts, because this as high pay checks to employees in Switzerland, so they steal us

Last edited:

Checcker

can you guys use your mind before you post something? UL dont cheat or steel anything. I selled more then 2000 accounts by using there system and nothing sale was stolen or anything like that.

If some people buy a premium account by direct debit or stolen credit card and get the money back thats normal that Uploaded refund this sale. Every hoster do that.

Uploaded has the best conditions. You also earn money with the downloads. What more do you want

Please do not spread lies if you have no idea how the system works

If you're not good at your job, you're not making money

Last edited:

dado1

can you guys use your mind before you post something? UL dont cheat or steel anything. I selled more then 2000 accounts by using there system and nothing sale was stolen or anything like that.

If some people buy a premium account by direct debit or stolen credit card and get the money back thats normal that Uploaded refund this sale. Every hoster do that.

Uploaded has the best conditions. You also earn money with the downloads. What more do you want

Please do not spread lies if you have no idea how the system works

If you're not good at your job, you're not making money
No ONLY UL do that !!! I never got refunds from any other host And I 'm using 4 other hosts !! Yes Only UL with + 22 refunds in 1 week , Yes newbies UL cheat and all sales was stolen , and you I'm sure you are licker xxx of UL

Checcker

dont talk shit realy. https://rapidgator.net/Payment/Payment here you can see refunds too . If you are a little uploader maybe you didnt have any refund . Yes i know that and i can proof that. I allready toled you why i say that. Every sale i have from myself when i sell some accounts i dont get any refund because i pay by paysafecard.

Maybe someone would cheat to you. He want to download something from you create a ul account and refund his money and you didnt get this sale. Just use your mind in the future before you talk shit and have no idee how the system works

@
wmgeorgia
Use another number. Check google to find a online sms number. Maybe the one you want to use is banned

dado1

dont talk shit realy. https://rapidgator.net/Payment/Payment here you can see refunds too . If you are a little uploader maybe you didnt have any refund . Yes i know that and i can proof that. I allready toled you why i say that. Every sale i have from myself when i sell some accounts i dont get any refund because i pay by paysafecard.

Maybe someone would cheat to you. He want to download something from you create a ul account and refund his money and you didnt get this sale. Just use your mind in the future before you talk shit and have no idee how the system works
Now I'm sure you are realy licker xxx UL , from RG I had + 43 sales just in 22 days of May and guess what ?! never single refund and I have proof for that !!! and I had + 6To data !!!! So stop defending your fuxxer UL !! I see that you are newbies from 2017 !!!

Top Bottom