uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
A new abuse team starts @ UL (no, i don`t upload any music):
jrskjnvp.png

And still no answer about my question why they change the status from "checked" to "hold" ( CV ).
Guys, no pay-out, more abuse, no answer if you mail the support. Bad sign. And my information is, that the decision will come soon from the EuGH court about the responsibility from UL about illegal ups. The same shit breaks Rapidshare long time ago the neck!

Have all a nice day!

Freddie

And now:
HTTP ERROR: 504
Gateway Timeout
RequestURI=http://uploaded.net

A new abuse team starts @ UL (no, i don`t upload any music):
jrskjnvp.png

And still no answer about my question why they change the status from "checked" to "hold" ( CV ).
Guys, no pay-out, more abuse, no answer if you mail the support. Bad sign. And my information is, that the decision will come soon from the EuGH court about the responsibility from UL about illegal ups. The same shit breaks Rapidshare long time ago the neck!

Have all a nice day!

Freddie

And now:
HTTP ERROR: 504
Gateway Timeout
RequestURI=http://uploaded.net
As you know all world is dealing with pandemic
Give them time

It´s going worse with them. Today some files have been reported. And interesting is that those files are all online on other hosters, but report only on UL.
So, If you want to know, who reported the files, now nobody knows, because it seems they blocked the option to SHOW DETAILS. It looks like that until yesterday this option was still working, but today not.

The last time, my files have been reported, the option was working. No Adblocker being used un UL website.
So, now it seems that UL uses a new own team, like Freddie said.

capturadetela3252jvz.png

Hi,
don`t know what`s going on now with UL. I have 2 open pay outs, both was market as "checked", now the one with the bigger amount change to "hold", but i don`t get any mail about the reason.
"Hold" normally means there is something wrong and they ask for evidence where your income came from (with screen shots). That confuse me right now a little bit, 10 days on "checked" now change to "hold". Looks like they don`t want to pay!

Freddie

Yeah i was crying !
Hahahahha

Back