uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

mamad

4 month ago ,,,,, thay banned my account after 7 years activity....
support no reply why my account banned? dmca?

i used uploaded from 2012 to 2019

Ladyk

yes yes yes
they pay late guys
get used to it
i know it is bad! you know what ,i have waited 36 days for payment to my webmoney
but the good thing is they exactly pay
no worries
With webmoney they tend to be slower and more limited.
But in bank transfer the normal is less than 15 days. Many times even in the same week or days they pay.

Now I get paid, I have to verify that it arrives.

trickerfinder

With webmoney they tend to be slower and more limited.
But in bank transfer the normal is less than 15 days. Many times even in the same week or days they pay.

Now I get paid, I have to verify that it arrives.
Now I get paid

i told you !

trickerfinder

requested but still open for 3 days
i hope they will care their customers more
and also hope we can get paid soon to webmoney

barlas55

this time they checked much more faster than previous (requested yesterday and today checked) let's see when they'll pay, in this month or next

trickerfinder

Actually i requested 5 days ago and yesterday checked! But i am happy that it was checked! I hope we can get paid soon buddy

Last edited:

labradev

Uploaded won't last long. They were sued.

As back then Rapidshare went offline in 2015, also Uploaded will eventually stop PPD, PPS and go offline. They're still getting their last premium money, then that's it.

labradev

You guys never give up
It's not giving up, it's the fact. The European Court of Justice has been continuing the case since last week on Tuesday. I think the lawsuit will last another year or so then that's it with uploaded and one-click hosting. The best alternatives will no longer exist.

And if there are still idiots like Gounlimited or other DMCA ignored providers, then we can throw the one-click hosting scene into the trash anyway.

trickerfinder

It's not giving up, it's the fact. The European Court of Justice has been continuing the case since last week on Tuesday. I think the lawsuit will last another year or so then that's it with uploaded and one-click hosting. The best alternatives will no longer exist.

And if there are still idiots like Gounlimited or other DMCA ignored providers, then we can throw the one-click hosting scene into the trash anyway.
1 year !hmm are you lawyer or something buddy
Dont get me wrong but dont talk in negative way before anything happened! Many people use ul.to and its the most trustworthy site now!
I hope it will not closed

Top Bottom