uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
[Quote = freeboy1367; 2232405] BTC no disponible ... Entonces, ¿quién dice BTC disponible para 2 semanas no es verdad? Me acabo de límite de pago actual por lo que debe esperar semanas .... [/ quote]

Btc was available this week, you had to be alert, because there were requests made 28 days ago. I imagine the other week will be available again

we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your
payout request.
It seems, that there are other suspicious accounts with the same pattern.
Thus we are asking for an explanation.
Please provide us following information:
- Are these accounts yours?
- If yes, why do they have the same pattern?

We can not release any of the requested payouts without a comprehensible explanation.

Thank you for your understanding.

What does this mean?:cursing:

@ alonso piano

I received exactly the same, happened never before. I'm sure there are no "irregularities" in my accounts, there hasn't changed anything in my usage of them. Hope that's just some filter glitch in their system and not them trying to cheat on us... :wacko:

payout request.

We can not release any of the requested payouts without a comprehensible explanation.

me too , I don't understand

payout request.

Did you receive payment?
I am still in the hold of money and have not been paid.
Never received an explanation from Uploaded

[Quote = Alonso de piano; 2232567]we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your
payout request.

What does this mean?
cursing.gif

[/CITAR]

Hello, that is that you should send proof that you are not cheating with downloads. Send screenshots of which you have a website, or the forums where you share your links, also demonstrate with screen capture that account if it is yours. There is nothing strange I have received those emails, three times, and if you answer, they will close the account

Last edited:
[Quote = Alonso de piano; 2232567]we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your
payout request.

[/CITAR]

Hello, that is that you should send proof that you are not cheating with downloads. Send screenshots of which you have a website, or the forums where you share your links, also demonstrate with screen capture that account if it is yours. There is nothing strange I have received those emails, three times, and if you answer, they will close the account
I have posted links to the site where I have shared the path of the uploaded,
I also send my account and password for uploaded.
Only thing I do not send screenshots.
That was so wrong so uploaded did not pay?

Did you receive payment?
I am still in the hold of money and have not been paid.
Never received an explanation from Uploaded

If you send them all again with screenshots and explaining that that account is yours and that you have always used the same email to ask for your payments. I also believe that they no longer allow you to have more than one account they see it as fraud, if you get caught they will close it, because since last year that the new owners of uploaded.net, they closed the user accounts that had several

Last edited:
[QUOTE = teosanru; 2232654] [QUOTE = alonso piano; 2232643]
Bạn có nhận được thanh toán?
Tôi vẫn giữ tiền và chưa được thanh toán.
Chưa bao giờ nhận được một lời giải thích từ Uploaded [/ QUOTE]

Nếu bạn gửi cho họ tất cả một lần nữa với ảnh chụp màn hình và giải thích rằng tài khoản đó là của bạn và rằng bạn đã luôn luôn sử dụng cùng một email để yêu cầu thanh toán của bạn [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much.
I will follow your instructions.
And to see the reply from uploaded

If you send them all again with screenshots and explaining that that account is yours and that you have always used the same email to ask for your payments. I also believe that they no longer allow you to have more than one account they see it as fraud, if you get caught they will close it, because since last year that the new owners of uploaded.net, they closed the user accounts that had several

Is it certain that you can no longer have multiple accounts with different email and content? Can anyone else confirm this?

All normal so far, payments received less than 15 days by transfer, I would like to know what date they have to make payments, sometimes pay with few days, others take a few weeks, but so far all payments received :)

Back