Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
storagepic: Yes, we're working on a design that won't confuse people.

ssspanzer: Under "Contact Us" you will find the answer to your problem "Cancellation of Premium". Since you haven't been able to locate it, do you want me to send you a screenshot?

Laura19: PM me earnings history and I will follow up.

awaisdik2003: Yes we are If you want details of where downloads are coming from, don't expect statistics to update for a week.

Ayaka: Wait time goes up in the weekends. PPS benefits on weekends, PPD beenfits on weekdays. Don't see PPS users complaining?

kemalettin67: Reported.

Last edited:
Hi JO, i cant loging to my acc since long time, (i thought uploadable close) later i noticed that was only me, when i loging appears a white screen, i mean nothing, could u check it?

Username: Faviogames

Whats the best (fastest) way to get my payment from uploadable?

Paypal at this time
Payouts are auto?
Everytime i click in payout i get this screen:
pc0WjZI.png

tora & coolro: Stats turned out very well for you yesterday if you were on PPD.

novooriente: Fastest way? It's weekly. Others are bi-weekly or if you'd like, wait 30 "business days" (45 days).

favio: Clear cache & remove cookies should solve this.

novooriente: Fastest way? It's weekly. Others are bi-weekly or if you'd like, wait 30 "business days" (45 days).

I never made a request, so i need know the best way. If is weekly good for you and users.

Already try a couple of times request payout, i click in payout in zenopy but i never get any email, change pp and webmoney and nothing about email, can you help me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back