Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payout doesn't work?

Hi Jo
when I click "payout", I got this message "
For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click here." But there is no verification happens after clicking but just a "change payment account" screen available.

Any advice? Thanks for your support in advance ;)

Ayaka: Good thing it is back to 20 minutes. No wait time for Mega, so whether it is 20, 60 or 900 minutes wait, it shouldn't affect people from going to Mega.

anon666: It was a Saturday & Sunday event.

jekcube: Change DNS and try again.

awaisdik2003: Can't post screenshots. But thanks for being a big pothole with no return ;)

Diboo: Temporarily closed.

steveoanon: Go into your Uploadable account and verify your email by finding the tab "Account"

shahidgill876 & Update & coolro: Looking into it. This isn't a scheduled maintenance (like we do every Monday). Thanks for the report.

bdbabor & X-Name: Stats came back to normal

storagepic: For personal upgrade we are working on something. Either point system or a reduction. Why we can't reduce it at the moment is that you would be selling on the vouchers to other people.

bdbabor & X-Name: Stats came back to normal

storagepic: For personal upgrade we are working on something. Either point system or a reduction. Why we can't reduce it at the moment is that you would be selling on the vouchers to other people.

Instead Voucher - just upgrade your account. Then there could be resold.

:cursing::cursing::cursing: fuck you uploadable.ch you did it again and billed me another one month premium and i didnt asked for it this is the third time happened with me
there is something called cancellation of subscription i tried to cancel the subscription but i didnt find this option in their site

thieves :cursing:

Hello.
I bought from you in the years 2014-2015 premium payment card last 4 digits of the card number "4271" and wants an invoice or bill for these account

pw.

hello. u don't have detailed statistic system. we will come to know that from which files today we earned money bcoz the day site changed I m 200 percent connect that u didn't connect affiliate to my account. I m earning from my old files. u are not counting new files. now my earning goes to 1.2 dollars .. I was earning 15 per day b4. a huge huge disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back