Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo: Would you consider to let affiliate the flexibility in setting file size limit for free download? Not all of us operate the same way and I believe having the options to set free download limits can optimize sales performance.

Dear User,

We are upgrading security features on our website and will therefore deploy "https" to all pages where possibly applied. This upgrade will take place on the 30th of September.

Kindly note that whatever program you are using to either uploading or downloading may be affected. We always recommend downloading via Internet Download Manager in which we have tested for.

We hope that this update brings more confidence in your use of choosing Uploadable.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

regiment: This should be fixed already.

Monster45: Clear cache and login again.

haxuploader: Nothing was lost. Increase in wait time from 20 minutes to 60 minutes means less download. Logic should dictate in this case. :)

coolro: 27th looks fine.

bdbabor: Nice useless comment.

Update: Nothing was lost. Increase in wait time from 20 minutes to 60 minutes means less download. Logic should dictate in this case. :)

elhugo: Send me previous earnings screenshots thanks.

Awaisdik - there is no pm from you so please send it again
OK

souza: No we changed to https. For filesize limit? Simple answer is no. It may optimize sales performance but it takes away the concept of operating a free host. It no longer becomes free.

Black Stalker: Closed.

mahmoudahmed92: Send me screenshots of previous earnings.

urmit007: Nope :)

kimilutka: You can do that yourself.

coolro: Yes we're working on something along those lines.

We have a website and a friend told to me your are now stable . We want use of your upload center for our files on website . please give us affiliate program for PPD . user : lejeuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back