Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jo

LOOOOL

dogg & shahidgill876: It's hard to solve a problem when the problem isn't explained in details. You say there's a problem with upload - Well, which method is it? What time was it? These are essentials for us to be able to resolve the problem.

i told you at least 100x times what are the issues, and that i am using zoom file uploder (web upload), and i posted at least 10x a screenshot of the upload list which is stucking and not uploading..

so this reply was unusefull. you know exactly that the upload is very bad and this every day!!

Ws6fspksUN.png

well the thing is we lose money. uploads and downloads for nothing. i think the right thing to do is give back the uncounted download and the money.

Last edited:
Support [support@uploadable.ch]

Dear chorzon,

After reviewing and evaluating your performance and your answer we have decided to discontinue our relationship with you as an affiliate on our program.

Thanks

chorzon:

What?? Why??

I can´t known who download my links. I publish my links in SPANISH webs of direct downloads.
You can yes you can known who download my links with the IP, i ican´t acces to thid information!!!!".
I´m PREMIUN to 20 NOV 2015 !!!

Dear chorzon,

After reviewing and evaluating your performance and your answer we have decided to discontinue our relationship with you as an affiliate on our program.

Thanks

chorzon:

What?? Why??

I can´t known who download my links. I publish my links in SPANISH webs of direct downloads.
You can yes you can known who download my links with the IP, i ican´t acces to thid information!!!!".

Please let us know the full story if you want to make it public.

Dear chorzon,

Thanks

chorzon:

What?? Why??

Please let us know the full story if you want to make it public.

Yes it´s real.
I claimed a pay and they answered with this before ask me where donwloaded my links!!.

Sorry for my english!!

Si es real, reclamé un pago que no me habián echo tras haberme pagado uno solicitado dos semanas después y me responden con eso (que me descativan la cuenta por bajo rendimiento habiendo comprado PREMIUM hasta finales de NOVIEMBRE) y que les diga por qué no tengo ninguna venta y que de dónde saqué 200 descargas, que dónde publico a lo que respondí que en webs de descarga directa de España.

Last edited:
Yesterday's statistics are slowly increasing, it looks like they're counting today's visits for yesterday, because today's statistic are still frozen. I really hope they restore yesterday's downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back