Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for payment, but if there trouble with ftp upload ? Files pending for a long amount of time, after upload ^o)

Mine too. I've uploaded six files through ftp, and only one of them appears available on its folder, the others are still pending

FTP issues are now fixed. We had some minor technical difficulties last night.

It looks like it's not fixed yet. Still waiting for the files to be available, after 3 hours.

I honestly this that something is not matching with the download counts...

i'm giving UPLOADABLE enought long time to "spin up" with all my files but even after months....

the stats are honestly "smelling weirdly counted"

i wanted to compare with another sharing service... with higher PPD payout yes... but what i care most is the download counts got after a week.

Income after the same amount of days (uploadable is in use already 2 months and 30 refs - other sharing service UP by 8 days with 6 refs)

that's really sound like unreal downloads count from UPLOADABLE

I wait your opinion Joe

thank's

I wait a comments from Uploadable -Jo

Thank's

Weird still having trouble with FTP, files pending for a stupid amount of time, and file size about 200 mb. jo, can you check my id ? id - chinpoppo

Hi Uploadable-Jo could you please extend my premium account, because the premium is ended and deleted files and to buy premium at least one month left a little bit, extend premium pozhalusta files because that will carry and throw them again, I'm started to work with you, thanks in advance
my username is nurinbergk672
thanks

Last edited:
damn. we need a stable & profitable filehost (for us)

not a filehost what every second must spend free-premium's (and later shave)

work 4-5 days and you can extend your premium independently!

toxstoxs: Your question is not part of "Support".

geomaster: Unless you can lend us your machine to test from, I can't help you.

winson: You're not logged in. Premium works just fine.

friend@: Can't be our duty to manage people's accounts. We've seen some request for payout, then ask for extension, knowing that we don't provide such anymore and their files will be deleted given they've been inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back