Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shagraarath: We don't upgrade.

Ofcourse you don't do upgrades.
When you first came and entered the market, you were lashing out promises of being full supportive and caring for your uploaders.
You promised me that if I'll keep getting uploads, you'll keep increasing the premium, and I uploaded more than 700GB with my 100kbps upload speed. Just imagine.
And then after 3 months, when you became popular and it was time to renew my account, you didn't reply to any PM, and mails sent to you, not even here in the thread.

Seriously, you are a scammer in your own special way.

jaimito: I don't understand...?

souza: No, we're not. We work to stop them, so if you do have a Zevera account let us on it :)

Atik - we gave out free premiums for a year so your statement of 3 months is rubbish.

Uploadable-Jo my premium was completed on March 5, and fails to extend it because I had requested my payment this week, and what I asked you, is to cancel the request to extend my premium .... before I deleted all my files ....

or if you could help me, turning my account premium for 48 hours to extend my premium with my balance that generates today and tomorrow .... I hope can help me ...

Last edited:
Dear user,

You've been found in violation of Section 20. of our Terms & Conditions.

Material that allegedly depicts bestiality, zoophilia, CP or similar is strictly disallowed on our system. You have 7 days to back-up your account before it will cease to exist.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

What ?????

julio - replied

Announcement: All payments sent except for a few on Webmoney - They will be paid either on Monday or Wednesday

tuli2v: Emails that we send out are supposed to be kept confidential. As you've shown no respect to such I will not be giving you the time of day.

atik0786: We never made a promise of giving out free Premium forever so our timeline of giving this out is a decision made on our behalf without you being able to veto, argue or appeal. We don't upgrade and that's the end of it. Your short term memory must be lacking, it wasn't just 3 months.

Last edited:
One question to you Jo: how come you rejected my payout request? You have suspended my account and now rejected payment for affiliate earnings made before susspension 30 and more days ago? my username is : pagenotfound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back