Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
So simple?
Can you please quote what you mean.

I got no instructions from uploadable, only a welcome email with a link to the terms:
Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage
There is nothing to read about premium download limitations.

Because the message told you to verify your email address, you should verify your email address.
I remember that you should push a button to send this verification email but I forget where it is.

WDmania: It is simple. It said to verify the email that we sent to you. Under your settings you can see there's a button to verify your email.

brunog: PM me your WMZ

gibalah: Correct ;)

Attention Scamming and cheating support and site

Do not believe what he writes
They lie, cheat and they screw
I am old and have been in power know that this is not a coincidence
I've done this before hotfile, so I know what I'm writing
If you have been wanting to have improved, but they do not want
They did it themselves the trouble is that you swim in the payments
Were good in the beginning, but now ran out of money because there is no sale, so cheat

End of this site as well as the other as such, look for another one

Scamming, DO NOT UPLOAD anything up until it is restored

Last edited:
fordmen: Please advice WMZ on a PM

pinkside: No - Only during the down-period. We're rebuilding everything as all servers crashed.

logger: Please see previous page. Everything back to normal by Wednesday.

Gumball: Who are you? Newly registered guy, who wants to assume,talk a bit of crap and then discourage people. Your post has been reported. We took down a datacenter? Go figure.

fordmen: Please advice WMZ on a PM

pinkside: No - Only during the down-period. We're rebuilding everything as all servers crashed.

logger: Please see previous page. Everything back to normal by Wednesday.

Gumball: Who are you? Newly registered guy, who wants to assume,talk a bit of crap and then discourage people. Your post has been reported. We took down a datacenter? Go figure.

So you took down a data center, whether you have hackers or power :D
Just joking.
Are you saying that everything will be back to normal by Wednesday? It's good to hear that

I've been here for years and I did warned everybody a few weeks ago. We've been working with filehosters since 10 years now and I did told everybody that this host was shaving.

Now, as planned, no stats, earnings erased since a week at least.

Well, I hate to say it, but I told you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back