Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am working on Pay Per Download
receive payments on Webmoney. But now everything is gone. I have earned on the account for more than 50 $. Return the status of your account.How do I work now?
Username: upplloadable

Last edited:
receive payments on Webmoney. But now everything is gone. I have earned on the account for more than 50 $. Return the status of your account.How do I work now?
Yes I agree with you.What's going on?My account statistic and money is gone.How to make money has been reset.What's going on?Me money reset account reset make money reset all reset are you smart?Fix it problem JO.Reply waiting.

Yes I agree with you.What's going on?My account statistic and money is gone.How to make money has been reset.What's going on?Me money reset account reset make money reset all reset are you smart?Fix it problem JO.Reply waiting.

READ the previous replies to this thread. Everything is explained.

Yousif: It wasn't just you who was affected. Everyone was, including us. There were no winners here.

gibalah: Everything was accounted for up until the crash. This is why You're not dealing with amateurs and that we are a reliable host.

Silver: Downloads should be back to normal again.

xxma27: Glad to see your support here. You're hardly ever here and your feedback isn't appreciated, so kindly take your condescending words and leave this thread.

Notice to everyone: You may not be able to access the statistics page,*however, all downloads are accounted for, and we are working our hardest and quickest to get everything back on track again.

The stats will take 48 hours for everything to be back to normal. Statistics are being counted so do not worry about that.

Fair enough.

And thanks about your hard working to get everything back on track again

Yousif

Yousif: It wasn't just you who was affected. Everyone was, including us. There were no winners here.

gibalah: Everything was accounted for up until the crash. This is why You're not dealing with amateurs and that we are a reliable host.

xxma27: Glad to see your support here. You're hardly ever here and your feedback isn't appreciated, so kindly take your condescending words and leave this thread.

Notice to everyone: You may not be able to access the statistics page,*however, all downloads are accounted for, and we are working our hardest and quickest to get everything back on track again.

The stats will take 48 hours for everything to be back to normal. Statistics are being counted so do not worry about that.

During the site down. The statistic still counted??? :hehe:

Last edited:
Statistics disappeared !! :cursing:

fsvg.jpg

During the site down. The statistic still counted??? :hehe:

course not. No illusion, please.

What's wrong again?
I bought a premium account today and downloaded ~50 GB.
Now I get this message:
"You have exceeded your download limit. Please verify your email address to continue downloading."

WHY?

The service advertises "No daily limit on downloads". Is this a lie? :@

What's wrong again?
I bought a premium account today and downloaded ~50 GB.
Now I get this message:
"You have exceeded your download limit. Please verify your email address to continue downloading."

WHY?

The service advertises "No daily limit on downloads". Is this a lie? :@
Open your e-mail's inbox and open the message from uploadable
and then follow the instruction.
So easy and so simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back