Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you, Jo, actually read my PM and activate the affiliate option of my account? The "make money" tab is nowhere to be found in my account and it's impossible to fill the payment information because I always get an error when I try to.

I do not get the same amount, it is only shown on the map.

7246170sale.png

brightlight - Compared to who? Everyone else counts 1 file per 24hrs for free users, this is what we do for premiums,. Pratically speaking no matter how "bad" we shave you would still earn more from our PPD program. Funny how we have the best PPD program around, I would assume this means everyone else shaves more than us?

There are several examples/posts of how you do this in your thread Jo by other users. You ignored several of them and others addressed vaguely. I'm not here to start virtual arguments though just inform others of the truth, which I'm glad you're finally starting to admit. And the the best PPD program.. that's laughable since everyone claims to have the best program on here and their own users claim otherwise. ANYWAYS, /end rant.

@borngup
Make sure you have the correct plan selected. Also do take note that when you change plans, it takes a while for the new plan to be activated.

Last edited:
kemal - Read back to page 380, it is confidential. "Before" was 5 months ago, when you want to go trust xfs scripted hosts, you can be our guest. We all know how it ends up.

tora - Please read the news on the website once logged in.

manyute - Why do you think it was declined? Figure it out.

linken - We need more details, what tool are you using? Also PM me your username, thanks.

bright - We are not shaving. The word "pratically speaking" (i.e. theorized in general terms, English, my friend) is exemplified by how it would generally be understood; if we shaved, others MUST shave more. That's how we summarize it, you can interpret the previous answer the way you wish.

Jo

Last edited:
I read, but ask confirm to JO only for Premium User (friends said they also counted all premium multiple downloads).
But u already got an answer to this question from Jo. On 25th Jul he wrote as a reply to one of ur questions:
walter - If you went through the rules you would see. For free users we count multiple downloads from the same IP. However we will count one download per premium user every 24hours.
Here is the message of Jo: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185541-380.html#post2008741 This was 2 days ago. Do you ask question only or do you read the answers too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back