Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony0605 - message me your username, do not send me 8 msgs with the username.

nihbez - Do you honestly think we implemented a system that would drop speed to that level and cancel a download at the last second? This is not on our end it is on the users end. Thankfully lots of people prefer our service and the ease of use our site provides, additionally the download completes in the majority of cases :)

maika6 - See PM

You are confused, i never i told you this , only my users are complaining about the issues i told you before, when the file is almost to the finish, the speed starts to go down and down, and my users told me they have this issues, for me this is the best filehost on wjunction with very good support, but this is very weird, i hope you understand me, because the majority of my users are complaining about this, for example for 300 KB/s for registered users to 60 KB/s, when the file it's almost to the finish, and many times they told me when the file is almost to the finish the download is restarted.Thanks.

Last edited:
tulip - Redeem the voucher....

nihb - Try yourself and check it out. We don't have a system that would restart a file as the cookie would have expired for a free user. In any case they would have to wait 20mins before the download can be restarted.

Why don't you manage your accounts better. It is not our responsibility to baby sit your accounts.

I didnt give my password to others and didnt log in on public computer. Only your team have my account detail, should I assume your team hack to my account?
If your bank got hacked and your bank told you that is not their responsibility to baby sit your accounts. what do you think? Your reply is so unprofessional.

Please return my Premium Voucher Code.
Thank you very much

Why don't you manage your accounts better. It is not our responsibility to baby sit your accounts.

I think Security lock is good for you. Many host have Security lock, do you think they are babysit?

If hacker hack account, they are only stole money, they don't care about file or upload file to your host.

Do you think hacker will be continue upload file to your host if they hack one account?

Uploadable is big host, I don't think set Security lock for account is difficult for you.

My english not good, sr about that.

admgamer - Your account wasn't hacked so don't use that term so loosely. No one has hacked our system and gained access to accounts. Using 3rd party apps or pasting usernames in here is the first step to compromising your account. Don't attempt to educate me on security. We will of course ban the user who used your voucher assuming that is the case, we will verify this. We will however not refund the voucher as maintaining and protecting your accounts is your responsibility.

Secondly we are not a bank :)

Hi,
Can you disable the Premium Voucher Code function so no more voucher code get stolen.
Please solve my issue soon. It was a really dispirited day my hard work is all gone in one day.
Thank you

admgamer - Didn't we already speak in PM, it's being checked on and will be dealt with as I promised.

Please let us do our work and wait patiently and results will come. If you have questions of anything PM me rather than posting in the thread repeatedly.

admgamer - Didn't we already speak in PM, it's being checked on and will be dealt with as I promised.

Please let us do our work and wait patiently and results will come. If you have questions of anything PM me rather than posting in the thread repeatedly.

I just give the suggestion to discuses. maybe we can extend our account directly not buy a code and enter it to get extended. so those mother fxxxer won't have a chance to steal.

Looking forward to your good news.

Last edited:
Hi JO,

I already upgraded to a premium account via reseller, but am still being charged on my credit card. Have sent you the details in a PM. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back