Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just want to upload some files and seems that there is some bugs,I cant upload files and content from 2 diferent page is mixed.Use mozila now will try with Chrom.

Well it works for one file per upload.

Nice I just upload few files via FTP and works good.

Last edited:
kronnos - 30 days from sale.

hoangle - When you stats improve we can talk about upgrades.

johnbrakes - No, you don't even have 1 file uploaded and you have zero stats. Don't ask again.

i must say, i am happy with Jos support and constant replies on here. 271 pages! wowzers!
but i still have my uploading issue, and ftp is slow and will upload the same file 8 times lol

jabsjabs - It's hard to really help with your issue though, we have already spoken extensively in PM about it. I really do suggest trying the methods I mentioned before and finding sources to upload from other than directly uploading yourself.

kronnos - 30 days from sale.

hoangle - When you stats improve we can talk about upgrades.

johnbrakes - No, you don't even have 1 file uploaded and you have zero stats. Don't ask again.

Why the statistics?? Yesterday a friend of mine paid for a month premium and he has not been activated yet. How so?

johnbrakes - As stated on page 1 we require a certain criteria for users to receive a free premium. You did not meet the criteria for reasons I said in my first reply.

If your friend paid for a premium and has an issue have him send me a PM and I will help him.

juanpaal - I will look into your ticket for you.

kondziu - Send me a PM with the host you are using I will check for you.

Jo

johnbrakes - As stated on page 1 we require a certain criteria for users to receive a free premium. You did not meet the criteria for reasons I said in my first reply.

If your friend paid for a premium and has an issue have him send me a PM and I will help him.

juanpaal - I will look into your ticket for you.

kondziu - Send me a PM with the host you are using I will check for you.

Jo
I don't want to talk about free premium, i'm talking about paid premium account of a referral of mine. She’s already paid for this kind of account and she needs this account to be enabled!! Regards

johnbrakes - Learn to read.

papianton - Payment is on Friday, so wait till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back