Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello jo, you can check out a friend of mine wanted to record to your site but always error but the data puts them right .... you can check if there is a problem? thanks

HlUSpIa.png
:thumbdown:

I sent a MP, please check:

Problem

I have problem with setting my PayPal account.

I have different email address for PayPal. (aleksander.pesjak@gmail.com)

My email login account for Uploadable is apesjak@gmail.com.

My username is Alexjak.

Please solve this problem.

Best regards,
Aleksander

Last edited:
keito - We do state that there is a 7 day waiting period in between plan changes.

or hope you can change it now. As I have decided to shift.

same situation here , many sales when I was on PPD and just when I switched to PPS .... sales disappeared ??
I contact jo for make me back to PPD but he said , no i cant :facepalm: and I know he can
So me too I cant wait all 7 days make downloads and no money ( I have to pay RDP & other thinks ) so I move to another host and it seems good :)

Last edited:
alexjak - This should not be an issue, just make sure you are doing it correctly. Secondly it is not really intelligent to post into a public forum yur email address and username along with your paypal address.

This is why users get hacked. PM me with such delicate information.

mauronick - See PM.

keito - No it is not easy, did you make our system? No. So please don't assume it is easy when you know nothing about it.

Versaceboy and Adam this applies to you also.

The plan changing page specifically specifies that there is a 7 day waiting period if you change plans.

It is not 7 years, it is 7 days. So just be patient and your plan will change.

That's all I am saying on the matter.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back