Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are shaving in download

i hate cheater , you not count downloads and say it faild , how come someone faild to download
2 mb , i can accept it faild 3 or 10 but when it say 50 and only count 10 that is cheat

nod man, I had 15+ hits on on 10+ files & they weren't calculated. I was told that they were just viewed or downloads stopped. Whereas I had lesser files with 1-2 hits and curiously those small ones were all counted.

They shave + zoom doesn't work. Deal breaker for me.

d0d0 - PM me your username, your inbox is full could not msg you.

syk - Did it complete? Any start ir prompt will count in the manager even if it does not initialize. I suggest replacing your current choicer with us and then see if you actually make more there than you do here, I am 99.9% sure you make more here :)

tuongyda14 - In what sense? What error are you getting? Have you tried alternate browsers and cleared your cache?

Replying to remaining PM's now, getzepr0n this is you also so don't panic :)

Also any backlogs for deleted / take down files etc will take a few days to clear up due to it being holidays the last few days.

Last edited:
@uploadable-Jo Yes It did complete. I tried with second different IP that day and it was the same - file manager counted, earning stats not. Unfortunately every filehost is doing the same thing these days, no matter how professional they are looking in the beginning.

no ads or anything on the download page. no pop ups, nothing.
how exactly are you earning money for PPDs?
just hoping and praying for premuim sales?

I use jDownloader 2 (newest Update). When I download 100 Links, the first Downloads Ends at 100%. But then the next Downloads did not start.

What can i do?

altup - for jdownloader help contact them as this is not a program we provide support for.

IDM is the preferred choice of download manager and remember to tick instant download for premium users, this is in the settings menu.

Last edited:
Uploadable in generally is good , reliable , paying , great free download speed

BUT their script its a steal machine ,

If u have 100 downloads they count ~ 45-55% - 40-50 downloads

I made some test , tryed uploadable 1-2 month, exclusive links , tryed other filehosting .

With uploadable i had average 100 downloads ( unique and completed ) counted per day 200kb/s free speed
With other filehosting with 50kb/s free speed i had 200 - 250 downloads counted per day ( completed and unique ) .

It has no sense , unless is involved stealing .
This is the real review

coolro - sorry you feel you have had this experience with us, I would like to inform you that no stealing occurs.

By saying something does not make it true.

With more downloads and faster speeds than other hosts we are always confident that you will always earn more with us always.

I can see DMCA Removed files only 1 page/50 Files.
Also Folder Files too.
Please handle it to 2 page 3 page....
I wanna chack all of files in Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back