Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo !!!

where i can find my premium link refferal to post a banner on my site so when someone click on that link and buy premium i get 65% $.

and also where we can get banners ?

paz - Banners are on page 79 of this thread I posted them before, alternatively there are additional banners on our website. Go to site map and then banners.

Replying to your msgs now and upgrading those who sent me a message.

Jo

Thank you :) but how i get refferal link of premium ? is the refferal of friends same as premium ? mean if i used refferal link on my acc and post on site than someone buy premium should i get the 65% ? or just 25% of friend refferal ?

Last edited:
Hi Jo

paz - Banners are on page 79 of this thread I posted them before, alternatively there are additional banners on our website. Go to site map and then banners.

Replying to your msgs now and upgrading those who sent me a message.

Jo

Hi Jo
I'm uploader. Please upgrade my account to premium

user: Vegeta215
thanks you

The stats today are moving very slowly, and all the new files i uploaded doesn't have downloads, more than 1 day and are still in 0 downloads, for me this is the best file host, and i using this file host without mirrors, but i don't understand why the new files i uploaded more than 1 day and don't have downloads, i hope they fix the issues, the stats are moving very slowly, but some days ago the stats were working very good, and like i told before, for me this is the best file host and i am i using only this file host.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back