Status
Not open for further replies.
android786 ,
Владимир Догадаев

Liars !!!!!!!!!!
He has just created an account and lists lies - probably the owner upload4earn!!!!

upload4earn.com is fucking liar and SCAM !!!!!!!!

2018-06-26 $10.79 PENDING
2018-05-29 $10.16 PAID - no money in my account !!!!
2018-05-20 $10.34 PAID
2018-05-11 $10.02 PENDING
2018-05-04 $12.09 PENDING
2018-04-24 $10.03 PENDING
2018-04-17 $10.01 PAID

Last edited:
android786 ,
Владимир Догадаев

Liars !!!!!!!!!!
He has just created an account and lists lies - probably the owner upload4earn!!!!

upload4earn.com is fucking liar and SCAM !!!!!!!!

2018-06-26 $10.79 PENDING

2018-05-29 $10.16 PAID - no money in my account !!!!
2018-05-20 $10.34 PAID
2018-05-11 $10.02 PENDING
2018-05-04 $12.09 PENDING
2018-04-24 $10.03 PENDING
2018-04-17 $10.01 PAID
Hi what about other person that have positive feed about this file host.you have only truthful person on the earth you think.I do,t care what you think about uploadearn.

p.s.
Administration upload4earn, surely you here read all our messages - solve your problems at last, and do not shift to us. Otherwise, soon no one will believe in positive comments.

reports for all months of work:

v9QD2JF5zUU.jpg

Last edited:
Firstly, I was fucking already to say that I do not defend anyone here, I SPEAK WHAT THERE IS! DO NOT BELIEVE - GO TO THE DROP and stay away from me.
Think I'm the admin, just because I left a positive comment !? you need to be treated, moron. and enough for me to write my problems! me on them guboko shit. I can not help you with anything. because I'm not an admin, you idiot.

my site: http://marketvzlom.at.ua/ !

Last edited:
You also do not read well English for sure....Where have you read that i say you are an admin? I have reply to you when i quote you. Do you have pay attention to the number of users i have quote? Go read it again. Please stop the wannabe insults with me, i will not down grade to your level. Go learn first to talk with people...
Я буду писать на своем родном языке, окей?

Эмоциональный порыв у русских бывает весьма оскорбительным. За это прошу прощения.

просто обалдел, когда увидел это сообщение "YOU ARE THEM.. You are Amjad Ali" :) не заметил, что следующие сообщения вы пишите не мне а android786....

Last edited:
Apologize accepted! English is not also my language so we are on same problem.... i could explain to you in simple way and is (because he does not want). Every host when start like this one very aggressive on the ways to grab users make mistakes and this one make one very big. The crazy way he massive message users to use is host, the aggressive way he use to impose on users to only use is host and not others, the persistence in bring to this host every one without have funds to paid to all of the uploader and have not a B plan in case of problems. What happen is that after a time he start to have problems with money so he decide paid to ones and not others. Is possible that he have think that later will solve the problem but the fact is that he does not. With the time goes uploaders start protest... At first he start reply that will paid but after some weeks he start ignore everyone and not paid to them.. This users like my self stop using this host because he does not paid but all of us still generate traffic ( in my case i still have 3000 files and 300 to 400 download per day even without use it anymore). At some point some of us simple give up on it and start to give the money lost. I have wait 35 days even without get anymore reply from him to be paid but he have not do it so i delete my all files. Others users still have the files but he still not paid, others does not care anymore. When a host like this one stop paid to people like my self is a signal that something is wrong. My Traffic is legit, my download per day are about 10000 per day when iam working (including all host, i do not use only one like he wants). So, the fact that he stop paid, stop reply to emails, stop care about the users is a clear signal that we cant trust him. I even stop care about my money lost about 80$ when this host got banned on mobilism.org. But because he know the traffic drop a lot he is try to come back to mobilism and is emailing the uploaders there to force the administration to come back. I do not want back a scammer on a respected forum where the uploaders trust ones to the others to use trusted host. I do not have any others explanation to this host start scamming. Either he is a genuine scammer or he have do a BIG mistake stoping paid some of us. In any of the cases i do not trust him anymore!
ну, друг, я не знаю тогда. возможно нет выплат потому что сумма большая? 80 долларов это не хило

но, я переписывался с мистом Balatan - он тоже говорил что ему крупную сумму денег они задолжали,

но потом через пару часов ему выплатили, цитирую: "
Re: host#2
Sent: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Recipient: Dogadaevznet

Hey again,
After a long debate, with more than 20 private messaging and a long negotiation upload4earn sent me all the rest of the money.
they owed me over $100 in the last two months, but I'm glad they pay me.

1CSvuUT.png

As for now I will start using this host again.
Sorry for trouble, but just I want to share my issue with you. If you have trouble PM me...I will talk with admin for you.
Best Regards,

Balatan"

Думаю, Balatan верить можно :)

Apologize accepted! English is not also my language so we are on same problem.... i could explain to you in simple way and is (because he does not want). Every host when start like this one very aggressive on the ways to grab users make mistakes and this one make one very big. The crazy way he massive message users to use is host, the aggressive way he use to impose on users to only use is host and not others, the persistence in bring to this host every one without have funds to paid to all of the uploader and have not a B plan in case of problems. What happen is that after a time he start to have problems with money so he decide paid to ones and not others. Is possible that he have think that later will solve the problem but the fact is that he does not. With the time goes uploaders start protest... At first he start reply that will paid but after some weeks he start ignore everyone and not paid to them.. This users like my self stop using this host because he does not paid but all of us still generate traffic ( in my case i still have 3000 files and 300 to 400 download per day even without use it anymore). At some point some of us simple give up on it and start to give the money lost. I have wait 35 days even without get anymore reply from him to be paid but he have not do it so i delete my all files. Others users still have the files but he still not paid, others does not care anymore. When a host like this one stop paid to people like my self is a signal that something is wrong. My Traffic is legit, my download per day are about 10000 per day when iam working (including all host, i do not use only one like he wants). So, the fact that he stop paid, stop reply to emails, stop care about the users is a clear signal that we cant trust him. I even stop care about my money lost about 80$ when this host got banned on mobilism.org. But because he know the traffic drop a lot he is try to come back to mobilism and is emailing the uploaders there to force the administration to come back. I do not want back a scammer on a respected forum where the uploaders trust ones to the others to use trusted host. I do not have any others explanation to this host start scamming. Either he is a genuine scammer or he have do a BIG mistake stoping paid some of us. In any of the cases i do not trust him anymore!
best rates are from uploadocean, but they payment are delayed to much..can take up to 2 months to pay you.
icon_shifty.gif

hi trojan-killer,i don,t think they are scam,i agree with you last month they pay late but pay for me last 1 year.I never face any problem with them.they reply every email.i think your are doing some things that you can,t pays.also many of friends working with them they all fine.there is no problem .i think you stop the traffic that you can,t received the payment.Please do,t guide the wrong way.it, is a best file host for me that pay,s within hours & some times With week.i can,t agree with you.

Very good and now tell me why you have to have extras in the account and I have nothing and just use it and now tell me why 20 messages do not answer any, before defending a host doubt it because no all are treated the same ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back