Status
Not open for further replies.
he told me they would pay soon, what I'm saying is that he should put a more reasonable date and not say that in 24 or 48 hours, if you look at katfile what he does pay every 7 days, I think from 7 to 10 Days is a reasonable date to send payments.

your right man. now these days it like pulling teeth with these file host sites :)

he's a scammer !!!! i owne him 61$, he ignore my msg on skype !!
42kxidpt.png

and he didn't pay the rejected one so he force me to not leave this host !!!

a me told me via skype, which today will pay me... If it does not pay today, it's scam

Edit:

Now he wrote me that tomorrow I will pay me, ALERT SCAM

Last edited:
I work with them, at their invitation, somewhere from January, everything was successful:

hzKlFLm8Lww.jpg

High rates for payments, which pleases, the speed of payments, of course, in recent times, has fallen,
but, guys, you that other file hosting companies do not so long pay? hand on heart, the same drop - it pays for 4 weeks. Only drop shipping pays 100 times less. And these guys are trying to rectify the situation on the market, to make us better, so that our work on files will be paid accordingly to the expended forces. So all is well, I will continue to work with them, which is what I wish for you, if you do not want to collapse;)

THANK YOU THAT THEY ARE!

2018-05-26 $10.01 PENDING this filehost doesn't pay all affiliates. I contacted them 3 times and no response, lucky for those affilates that receives their payments to this host.

2018-05-26 $10.01 PENDING this filehost doesn't pay all affiliates. I contacted them 3 times and no response, lucky for those affilates that receives their payments to this host.

What payout request you asked for. I got my through paypal and paid. there was a hold then it got approved in 24hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back