Uplly.com - (Up to $40 / 1000 downloads - Free Premium Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A large group of todays' uploaders a are very cheap bunch ! they wouldn't even want to spend a pathetic 10$ on a premium to start working with a host ! a month ago I remember a user who came to bitshare topic and very arrogantly asked bitshare to give him free premium to start working with them !!! THE NERVE !!
some uploaders expect the free service to have everything they want, then why not just call it premium then !! again THE NERVE !!

Yes, there are a great majority of users who think they should be entitled to everything a company has to offer. But through all of these people there are always the good ones who make no comment and enjoy the services without complaining; and to those people, thank you.

Congrats on winning the free giveaway Luches, btw

Last edited:
devaspora I never told you are a scam I just made a general thinking about the possibility to say on WJ topic our feelings.

I never asked in my life for free premium or something so arrogant. I such never complained for your storage space.

But if you make the choice to open a SUPPORT topic on a public forum, you must accept all critics and request, even if you don't agree with it.
You can grab all the avantage to have a public thread on famous board and place all comments under control to have no justification to provide.

That's what I would explain to the mod, there is a difference between a crazy member who cries, spam and asks for premium for life or he wouldn't upload and a user who tells a relevant and polit advise / concern about your service.

When I spoke about scam hosting, I thought to all recent events like FileDefend, Azushare, and a lot of host thread that WJ admin had to close because of this.

So finaly I notice with amusement that you take my answer as a bad comment on you but it wasn't the case.

luches you're right but don't forget the other hand of the hosting true. Without uploaders, filehost runner can't make any money .Without downloaders, filehost runner can't make any money as the same.

Last edited:
devaspora I never told you are a scam I just made a general thinking about the possibility to say on WJ topic our feelings.

I never asked in my life for free premium or something so arrogant. I such never complained for your storage space.

But if you make the choice to open a SUPPORT topic on a public forum, you must accept all critics and request, even if you don't agree with it.
You can grab all the avantage to have a public thread on famous board and place all comments under control to have no justification to provide.

That's what I would explain to the mod, there is a difference between a crazy member who cries, spam and asks for premium for life or he wouldn't upload and a user who tells a relevant and polit advise / concern about your service.

When I spoke about scam hosting, I thought to all recent events like FileDefend, Azushare, and a lot of host thread that WJ admin had to close because of this.

So finaly I notice with amusement that you take my answer as a bad comment on you but it wasn't the case.

It is understandable to have doubts about a service and you do make a point with politely stating one's opinion without the need of beseeching ridicule, but what the mod and I are trying to get at is 90% of the posts in this topic are people who not so polite who are asking for a company to break it's back while bending over backwards just so they can have there way. There is nothing here against you personally, especially if you wish to state your opinion in a civilized manner.

Turns out there was a record high upload rate yesterday causing the server to respond slowly though it should be cleared up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back