Uplly.com - (Up to $40 / 1000 downloads - Free Premium Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not answered my question on the first page, do I need to quote it or should I take it as you chose not to answer and close this and any other thread for this host?

Please also tell me how your internet connection moved from 1 place to another?

You have not answered my question on the first page, do I need to quote it or should I take it as you chose not to answer and close this and any other thread for this host?

Please also tell me how your internet connection moved from 1 place to another?

At the time I was besieged with many posts/question so I was not able to get to your post. It would of been more pertinent in a PM, especially if you are threatening to close down the thread. I am the developer of the site so I do work with the staff. I don't see why I would support this site if I did not have some sort of affiliation with them.

If you do not like their offering no one is forcing you to use them. They have a specific business model they are working with that most likely does not fit your needs. If you continue to disrupt threads with unproductive comments I will begin infracting you for comment spam.

These new filehost bussines guys looks like they live in an Island. Release filehost with amateur script and paypal is the only payment method. Even worse are the uploaders who see the possibility. Ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Storage space 15 gb

Is a joke ?

15 GB is not enough? If you could care to explain why we could possibly increase it.

They need hundreds of gigabytes to load your servers and our forums full of spam posts under 3 or more usernames with their multi-posters.

WDF you probably right but there still is a difference between spam and relevant comment ! Here the filehost runner wants to have topic on WJ, don't you think members are legit to tell their feeling about it ?

A lot of filehost runners are now here just to scam ppl and run away.

If members can efficiently lead to tell signs showing and preventing it, I think it could be great for both.

Regards.

WDF you probably right but there still is a difference between spam and relevant comment ! Here the filehost runner wants to have topic on WJ, don't you think members are legit to tell their feeling about it ?

A lot of filehost runners are now here just to scam ppl and run away.

If members can efficiently lead to tell signs showing and preventing it, I think it could be great for both.

Regards.

I am confused on why you think that Uplly is possibly a scam? Uplly doesn't require you speed any money and just because you may think that certain features, such as 15 GB of space, is insufficient doesn't mean that the site or it's staff is corrupt. It just means you have other needs that can't be addressed by Uplly's free service. If you are an avid uploader, than you should join the Premium service but again, we do not force your hand at all.

And thank you WDF for those good points made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back