Uplly.com - (Up to $40 / 1000 downloads - Free Premium Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devaspora

What is Uplly.com?
Uplly is a new file hosting service that provides quality uploading and downloading services for free. Easily share, manage and get paid for the files that you upload. Our server is backed with a premium bandwidth network and all files are backed up everyday.

How do I make money?
Simple. Upload a few files, share the links online or with friends and for every download that is completed you get compensated. You can make up to $40 per 1000 downloads with our pay per download program and there is no limit to how much you can earn. We also offer 25% to each Premium sale that you refer. Best part is, minimum payment is only $20. To learn more about it visit http://www.uplly.com/affiliates.html

How do I get a free premium account?
All you have to do to have a chance at winning an Uplly.com premium account for a year is to post something in this thread. Some nice comments, a few suggestions or anything related to Uplly.

*NOTE: If you are an avid uploader and post a lot on the internet, please send contact our support staff to learn about getting a free Uplly Premium account.

*NOTE: Please look carefully before commenting, because we do not support PayPal directly.

Want to learn more and start downloading?
Visit http://www.uplly.com and experience the new and best file hosting service on the internet.

Last edited:
447 comments
Can you increase the earnings for the files between 501-1000 MB.

For example 25 $ instead of 15 $ for the tier 1. You will be popular.

remove paypal as soon as it's gone then you have to close your filehost (just like others).

add more gateways for purchasing premium and remove paypal (again).

you are breaking adsense TOS by telling to click ads !
Your account will get ban soon !

Advertising on WBB ! and great conversation !
i enjoyed reading :)

Best luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back