Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of upgrade bullshit is unacceptable WJ. Seriously, you're suppose to be a role model for webmasters, not a fucking crayola drawing.

Also wtf happened here:

9dcIdPb.png

I know it's not as much of a priority as the main site but after a few days when the main site is fixed up staff really need to take a look at the mobile theme. It's totally default with not even the logo changed.

First of all those aren't pooped users they are users who have recently changed their email address and haven't verified them or the ones who have registered and not verified their email address.

Happy we do have the mobile theme up for a release soon first we are just waiting to clear up all the errors after the upgrade then the site would have a mobile theme also.

There are a couple of issues with the mobile theme after using it.

Its entirely default.. Could you at least change the logo

Cant see what rank people are everyone looks the same and there is no indication someone is banned.

The what's new page is just being spammed with filehosts crap and "plz pai me" please add some sort of a filter or that entire page is pointless looking at.

First of all those aren't pooped users they are users who have recently changed their email address and haven't verified them or the ones who have registered and not verified their email address.

Happy we do have the mobile theme up for a release soon first we are just waiting to clear up all the errors after the upgrade then the site would have a mobile theme also.

Change the color then, brah. Looks the same. :|

Calm your like tits brahs.

They're just displaying the wrong information on postbit, lol.

ujWypPN.png

My real likes.

They're displaying the likes you've given, rather than the likes you've received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back