Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Hi All,

Please do notify us via this thread if you notice any errors related to the forum after our upgrade to vB 4. It is possible that we may have missed noticing them, so all of you are our best bet.

PS - Please use this thread only.

Regards,
Rox

89 comments
This doesn't change:
jj96.png
Also, options such as choosing font and color in post reply is missing forcing me to manually type in the bbcodes.
LzD89yH.png

like guyz said !Search not working ! ,my posts button not working !Latest posts not working Chat not working !Like button located in the left, not in the right !reply area is sucks !

Last edited:
also the new line not working when postingi mean when i press enter to type on the new line , it doesn't work, see the past reply

when i type anything in the chatbox it says
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.WJunction - Webmaster Forum

also the "Back to top" button , doesn not appearonly appears when u reach the footerPS: auto duplicate post, not working !

Last edited:
@ bxflow and D4rk

Please do a hard refresh, it should resolve your issue. If not, please clear cookies/cache and retry.

Back to Top:

ieaoFWK.png

Why are all the buttons different? Someone got lazy? Lol.

And seriously, who the hell did those old school looking red 2.0 buttons? Lol.

Tlu4Ahb.png

These things are cut off:

aJB3uuA.png

Can hardly see vBSEO:

byspTGS.png

These two are unlinked:

W5Revmy.png

And god damn, can you untick this by default?

UWv9ztt.png

ES14wyI.png

This should prolly be reversed and there's a huge space in the right, and if there's an ad there, it still should be reversed, lol.

gyQm4qr.png

Seriously? Lol.

PnSwBkp.png

And lmao at this:

7N0CHzY.png

And move this shizz, it's overflowed:

H08jBsH.png

Erm..

W0pKkFW.png

Yeah.. this shit was not ready, lol.

lmao:

MT2DLsU.png

Fix:

<a href="{vb:raw $vboptions.vbforum_url}{vb:if "$vboptions['vbforum_url']", '/', ''}forumdisplay.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=markread&amp;markreadhash={vb:raw bbuserinfo.securitytoken}" rel="nofollow">{vb:rawphrase mark_forums_read}</a>

What happened to the sexy select boxes?

LpOosr5.png

Sign Out code is wrong too

y8LwWUH.png

Some JS issue:

45UzXTf.png

Adding # in the url and not letting me click some other links.

Last edited:
it appears , but only when i reach the footer !

not when i scroll down !

only when i reach the footer

i have cleared my cache , but nothing fixed !

PS: quote not working !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back